ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if Avaron ever made it inside a game it should be the end-game relationship on the virtuous route of a FemPro RPG

something tells me that Sumo s trolling us and the truth is somewhere in the middle
nu uh..Avaron is not for relationship..she's your pal..maybe she lets you invest in her Spa..hang out and taunt millennials on street corners..sneak baconbits into peoples kale salads when they turn away..you cannot touch her...but if you play your cards right you can visit her Spa and peek at her performing therapy on naughty dames who need correcting!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
at the moment i think can be a happy ending only if Ashely somehow dies ... Other-else even she go in prison she would still blame main character for this and would probably want a revenge when she get out . How can Ashely dies ? Simply ... we have beach there so we have lot of water where she can drown specially if we remember she like to drink a lot of rum :)) As well since Nikki is saveguard we can even have option if we choice to ask our sister to save her or not . Guess what most of us would choice ?
you need a cuppa tea...she would definitely blame herself..as she has shown that she has low self esteem..wandering eye and all that..she would not seek revenge on Taylor..and Taylor being a good guy at heart would probably visit her and take her a nice vegan cake or pie...Ashley will never hurt Taylor..but she'll kill everyone else around..HAHAHAAA

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nu uh..Avaron is not for relationship..she's your pal..maybe she lets you invest in her Spa..hang out and taunt millennials on street corners..sneak baconbits into peoples kale salads when they turn away..you cannot touch her...but if you play your cards right you can visit her Spa and peek at her performing therapy on naughty dames who need correcting!!!
Now I need to save up and buy a spa.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I think (hope) by the end of the story, everything will come together and make sense.
I hope so too. From the game called "My Sister, My Roommate" do not expect that the sister will be taken out of the brackets. Or is it such a way to say: "See this game is not like the others."?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I attempted playing this game last night and getting a tad beside myself for the choices to make to get the best route etc the last walkthrough I saw was for version 0.6 I think ..what page here has the version 0.11 walkthrough??

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I attempted playing this game last night and getting a tad beside myself for the choices to make to get the best route etc the last walkthrough I saw was for version 0.6 I think ..what page here has the version 0.11 walkthrough??
Well maybe because the new version was just released and nobody had time to make a walk-through ...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just played the update, should've played it a few days ago... would've been excellent to play while tripping balls. Anyway, update was great, I may have to change my mind on Ashley. Everybody needs a ride or die crazy bitch, as long as you can direct the crazy everywhere but yourself.
Nice to see more open minded people getting on the Ashley train. You can fix a vegan just need a nice steakburger and steak fries.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't think I have the ability to write serious like that. Humor is really all I've got. :)
And thats a good thing tho. Doesn't happen that often that i have to laugh that much when i play an adult game. (y)

Wait wait wait i didn't see that last ashley thing comming. This almost gives me a mirai nikki feeling. o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hadgar

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Great stuff as always! I hope it doesn't turn into an acting lessons scenario and keeps the humor when they dispose of the body.
Hope we have the option to help her move the body and burn the house down to get rid of evidence. Tell her she did good, maybe kiss her and def fuck her brains out. Optimal strategy to stay out of prison.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes