Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid the sister fucking random guys?
You don't have to see it after the first one but stopping her, no.

As the dev has said time and again, the sister is not a romance option they are only experimenting. Sooner or later she will go with someone else.

Reactions: Sumodeine

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'd like Nikki and Molly to get together.

That would leave every other girl for Tales except Cory whom shall be mine when I figure out how to reverse Weird Science my tush into the game.
Fret not little buddy... once I find a programmer and artist to put my script to game you'll be a star..will add all my pals in roles..I figure you'd make a good dominatrix at your club "Avaron's Clitatorium and Spa" letcha whip people around a bit

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did the dev forget to put choices in the update or am I just playing wrong? Can I swap Cory out for Ashley? Would rather deal with vegan crazy than psycho best-friend threatening me crazy.
Wanted it so bad to be an option to tell her to fuck off but he just stood there like a beta and took it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I find it kinda bitchy Nikki is out of the running honestly. The way the dev writes her character in the no men route, it's like she's been waiting for the day when she's out of the house and away from their parents to start things with him. But then the Dev turns around says she's not? I don't if it's a cheap move or maybe it's a fake out but it feels like a betrayal of the story to just say "no".

She keeps pushing him toward other girls, but then turns around and tries to seduce him in their room repeatedly. It's like she's trying to remove the temptation of him from her mind, but keeps failing at it and gives in anyway. That "I'm in control here" thing comes off as a total act so that she appears completely aloof in front of him, but then he keeps catching her doing things that seems like she's in love with him from the player's perspective. Obviously Tales is completely oblivious.

Reactions: Hadgar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I find it kinda bitchy Nikki is out of the running honestly. The way the dev writes her character in the no men route, it's like she's been waiting for the day when she's out of the house and away from their parents to start things with him. But then the Dev turns around says she's not? I don't if it's a cheap move or maybe it's a fake out but it feels like a betrayal of the story to just say "no".
Dev has said from day 1 she's not on the cards. He hasn't changed anything, that wasn't the story he wanted to tell and i'm glad he's stuck to his guns.

I want to see the story he came up with not what people tried to push him into. There are plenty of incest games out there for those folk.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so far the vegan has a bether K/D ratio
Hahahaha! Christ... You're not wrong...

I really hope that when Tales is naked, chained to a wall being "married" to Ashley in some stalker murder basement he remembers very clearly that it's all Nikki's fault.
Been saying it since the beginning. Damn near everything that happens in the game is Nikki's fault!

That's actually a point that interests me. If I don't shut down guys for her (in my game I said girls are okay, but don'T bring guys home) how often do we see strange bedfellows and is there a variety or just one?
Never. And the first one happens, but you can choose not to see anything.

Is there anyway to avoid the sister fucking random guys?
Yep. She has one hookup in the beginning, but you can choose not to see anything.

She keeps pushing him toward other girls, but then turns around and tries to seduce him in their room repeatedly. It's like she's trying to remove the temptation of him from her mind, but keeps failing at it and gives in anyway. That "I'm in control here" thing comes off as a total act so that she appears completely aloof in front of him, but then he keeps catching her doing things that seems like she's in love with him from the player's perspective. Obviously Tales is completely oblivious.
I think (hope) by the end of the story, everything will come together and make sense.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well after the day of introspection, I feel like a nice outcome would be in Nikki and Tales end up having more of a relationship like that of the MC and his sisters in Parental Love. Where they go off and live semi-normal lives with marriage and such but still have their own special relationship outside it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'd like Nikki and Molly to get together.

That would leave every other girl for Tales except Cory whom shall be mine when I figure out how to reverse Weird Science my tush into the game.
Fret not little buddy... once I find a programmer and artist to put my script to game you'll be a star..will add all my pals in roles..I figure you'd make a good dominatrix at your club "Avaron's Clitatorium and Spa" letcha whip people around a bit
if Avaron ever made it inside a game it should be the end-game relationship on the virtuous route of a FemPro RPG
I want to see the story he came up with not what people tried to push him into. There are plenty of incest games out there for those folk.
something tells me that Sumo s trolling us and the truth is somewhere in the middle

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Dev has said from day 1 she's not on the cards. He hasn't changed anything, that wasn't the story he wanted to tell and i'm glad he's stuck to his guns.

Oooh, I see now when you give someone hj's and bj's every now and then but not in a "relationship" that's called friends with benefits. Creative way to have incest without going full incest.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
at the moment i think can be a happy ending only if Ashely somehow dies ... Other-else even she go in prison she would still blame main character for this and would probably want a revenge when she get out . How can Ashely dies ? Simply ... we have beach there so we have lot of water where she can drown specially if we remember she like to drink a lot of rum :)) As well since Nikki is saveguard we can even have option if we choice to ask our sister to save her or not . Guess what most of us would choice ?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes