Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
While this is true, you don't really want Ashley to do something that ruins her life and sends her to jail. You also don't want her coming after Tales or Nikki when she learns about their "special bond" as twins.
she won;t... all Tales have to do is convince her that she lives by following rules constructed by society, a vegan activist would buy that crap

Reactions: Sumodeine

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is like eating the icing off a donut but tossing the donut aside..sure is tasty.
only solution is..eat the donut also..with fava beans and a .....hehehehe...COMMENT CALL BACK!!! i'm so meta(whatever the fuck that means)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So, Ashley fulfilled the dream of many here in the forum, don't think has done something wrong. And is very likely she accept any relationship with other girls, but she won't forgive if Tales returns to Veal City.
Have to worry more for the Corey / Chelsea duo.

Reactions: Sumodeine

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So, Ashley fulfilled the dream of many here in the forum, don't think has done something wrong. And is very likely she accept any relationship with other girls, but she won't forgive if Tales returns to Veal City.
Have to worry more for the Corey / Chelsea duo.
Ashley's path to Taylor's forgiveness involves eating veal..to show how true her love is...that will be the games climax...an animation of a fork with a piece of veal moving towards Ashley's mouth...and fade to black.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone tell me what game/ folder the patch goes in? the one inside android storage (that has the saves) doesnt work

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
can anyone tell me what game/ folder the patch goes in? the one inside android storage (that has the saves) doesnt work
For incest patch on Android, you need to either unpack the apk, move the incest patch, then repack it before installing, or use an apk not provided by the dev. You can get one of these apks here:

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes