ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've heard some tall tales in my admittedly short span on this here Earth but this is the least believable.

A man that listens to his wife.

Yeah, and I ride to work on a giant pink Unicorn.
i listened to my wife...she listened to me..thats probably why i havent been able to commit to a dame in the 15 years since she passed..i cant find that anymore...so i'm just a male-slut flitting from hoohaa to hoohaa making them momentarily happy then moving along like some hoohaa-fairy-godfather.
shit..i'm a living adult game :/

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've heard some tall tales in my admittedly short span on this here Earth but this is the least believable.

A man that listens to his wife.

Yeah, and I ride to work on a giant pink Unicorn.
Hey, I said sometimes! Most of the time, she just needs me to say "Uh huh" and "Of course you were right" anyways...

I got this error after class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I fucked up the coding of that portion. If you didn't spend the night with Mrs. Sollain AND earlier in the game you said that you didn't want to see Nikki with other girls, you'll get that error. You can just hit ignore and be fine, although what Nikki says next might not make complete sense. Long story short, your playthrough didn't hit one of the variables I programmed, so you get that error. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil". quoting Friedrich Nietzsche, if we condemn Asley we'll have to condemn love and besides Eric had it coming

Reactions: Sumodeine

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While this is true, you don't really want Ashley to do something that ruins her life and sends her to jail. You also don't want her coming after Tales or Nikki when she learns about their "special bond" as twins.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes