KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Just finished the update and holy shit this game gets better and better. The story is refreshing and funny.
Both paths are very good, but the evening fun with sis and Mrs. Sollain is top notch. And damn that cliffhanger, that vegan bitch switch to crazy mode again lol
Let's see how Tales handle that shit...

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Just finished the update and holy shit this game gets better and better. The story is refreshing and funny.
Both paths are very good, but the evening fun with sis and Mrs. Sollain is top notch. And damn that cliffhanger, that vegan bitch switch to crazy mode again lol
Seeing that Tales seems to be the only male passenger in an all crazy bitch train, that clueless Lucker will just walk on to the next compartment and fucks whoever is in there lol

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tales will hide his tail and rock the craddle
Seeing that Tales seems to be the only male passenger in an all crazy bitch train, that clueless Lucker will just walk on to the next compartment and fucks whoever is in there lol
Don't forget D.
I'm usually not into sharing, but D can have Cory. her crazy-meter is overboard

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm usually not into sharing, but D can have Cory. her crazy-meter is overboard
Cory is mine, do you hear me?

SHE'S FUCKING MINE.

one question.....any sexscene with the sister yet?
Don't play if you expect the sister to be the main goal, she isn't.

They will probably fuck sometime in the future but that's it, it's not going to go beyond that.

Chances are she'll probably end up with D, one of the other girls is Tales end goal.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Cory is mine, do you hear me?
Don't play if you expect the sister to be the main goal, she isn't.

They will probably fuck sometime in the future but that's it, it's not going to go beyond that.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Clearly she is not Tales main objective currently (*coughMollycough*), but he is definitely her's. There is a reason she has literally stopped seeing anyone else and concentrated all her time on him.

bshippers

Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure it's been said elsewhere in this thread but I'm certain this latest update was the first time I've ever laughed out loud during a visual novel. Holy shit some of those lines were fantastic.

10/10 for writing on this last update, @Sumodeine. Just brilliant.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Clearly she is not Tales main objective currently (*coughMollycough*), but he is definitely her's. There is a reason she has literally stopped seeing anyone else and concentrated all her time on him.
I'm going by what the dev said, they won't end up together, it's just a fuck.

And also she was fucking D'Brickshaw in my game, she hasn't stopped seeing him.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And also she was fucking D'Brickshaw in my game, she hasn't stopped seeing him.
That's actually a point that interests me. If I don't shut down guys for her (in my game I said girls are okay, but don'T bring guys home) how often do we see strange bedfellows and is there a variety or just one?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes