Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've been following your VN on F95 for a while and I gotta say the last 2 updates have been "extra" good! So I just pledged some support on Patreon and I must say the way you handled the exit on this last edition really shows off your sense of humor and you writing skills, loved it! Hope you continue to maintain your wonderful style for a long time to come! Worth every penny!
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your support!
(And I'm happy you're enjoying the game)

Reactions: Serra Angel
U

User_619990

guys is there any walkthrough i downloaded the one on the first page but it's up to V6

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I want to say this Professor's comment about Molly intrigued me more than the ending of the eleventh version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she is right, this will be the best plot twist in the game.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to say this Professor's comment about Molly intrigued me more than the ending of the eleventh version.
That comment is something we women like to call "jealous bitch syndrome". It's where a woman puts another woman down infront of someone they want to fuck.

In this case she decided to go for the classic "look how fake that tart is, check out how real I am .... now bone me". A tactic many women have used over the years.

Quite disturbing to see a man stealing our top secret techniques to use in his game, we've had men killed for less. We may have to think up new ways to deal with other whores now, not good.

Damn you Sumo.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
That comment is something we women like to call "jealous bitch syndrome". It's where a woman puts another woman down infront of someone they want to fuck.

In this case she decided to go for the classic "look how fake that tart is, check out how real I am .... now bone me". A tactic many women have used over the years.

Quite disturbing to see a man stealing our top secret techniques to use in his game, we've had men killed for less. We may have to think up new ways to deal with other whores now, not good.

Damn you Sumo.
Thank you for raising my spirits. I love your sense of humor.
So, about Molly ... At first glance, everything looks exactly like this, but does she need such dirty tricks to beat the rival? And she saw thousands of female students in her life, maybe she recognized in Molly something that the player cannot see from the point of view of Taylor. In any case, we have no direct evidence of the correctness or falsity of this statement.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You look around at all the women Taylor keeps encountering at this college, and some how there is normal little Molly among all the really strange ones. And part of my brain can't help but think... "home schooled, virgin.. she's in a cult."
So, if Ashley's willing to go that far believing that doing this will get her back in the MC's good graces, what exactly is she going to do when she finds out about all the different women he's been with?

Damn you Sumo.
Thank you for raising my spirits. I love your sense of humor.
So, about Molly ... At first glance, everything looks exactly like this, but does she need such dirty tricks to beat the rival? And she saw thousands of female students in her life, maybe she recognized in Molly something that the player cannot see from the point of view of Taylor. In any case, we have no direct evidence of the correctness or falsity of this statement.
That comment about Molly got me thinking and I analised the whole story, what are the chances of Molly walking into the room in which the sibilings were staying, and how come she was eager to go out on, despite her not being a party girl?
and why not once did she catch Tales peek on her? why was asweet innocent girl fine with being seen in her yoga clothes? why didn't she freak out when tales had a "slip of hands" ? It makes sense if we consider her past...
She was homeschooled and could use the internet only for homework, but, since Tales is a nerd that plays games, he could've shared on some social media a quote from someone that Molly had to write an essey about. Under the pretense of doing schoolwork, she could've stalked her internet crush. and when Tales posted something about going to college, Molly had to act, her parents oposed her desires, so our miss innocent murdered her own parents or at least caged them with her sisters being their jailers. and now she just happens to be so close to fullfill her dreams of a house with a white fence, few kids and a dog. named Spot. Molly is the gasai yuno of VN.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That comment about Molly got me thinking and I analised the whole story, what are the chances of Molly walking into the room in which the sibilings were staying, and how come she was eager to go out on, despite her not being a party girl?
and why not once did she catch Tales peek on her? why was asweet innocent girl fine with being seen in her yoga clothes? why didn't she freak out when tales had a "slip of hands" ? It makes sense if we consider her past...
She was homeschooled and could use the internet only for homework, but, since Tales is a nerd that plays games, he could've shared on some social media a quote from someone that Molly had to write an essey about. Under the pretense of doing schoolwork, she could've stalked her internet crush. and when Tales posted something about going to college, Molly had to act, her parents oposed her desires, so our miss innocent murdered her own parents or at least caged them with her sisters being their jailers. and now she just happens to be so close to fullfill her dreams of a house with a white fence, few kids and a dog. named Spot. Molly is the gasai yuno of VN.
so..what this all boils down to is...Molly and Ashley will be leading a lesbian sex trade in prison together...well..thats what i got from it..

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Damn you Sumo.
Sorry for exposing you... At least I didn't write in the classic "What's her name again? Mandy? Oh, I don't even remember her name because I care so little about her". All the while, you know exactly what her name is, her dogs name, her thoughts on Bird Box, and what she had for dinner last night because you constantly stalk everything she posts on social media.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for exposing you... At least I didn't write in the classic "What's her name again? Mandy? Oh, I don't even remember her name because I care so little about her". All the while, you know exactly what her name is, her dogs name, her thoughts on Bird Box, and what she had for dinner last night because you constantly stalk everything she posts on social media.
Who are you and how do you know so much about our secret society?

That aside, it is pretty overused both in games and in life.

My twinsy is my best friend, we've grown up together (captain obvious statement of the year) from the womb and I love her to bits but that was her thing at school with people she didn't like.

They would try and talk to her and she'd be all "I have no idea who you are" and i'm thinking to myself "you were just telling me everything she did for the past month, bitch".

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sumo is actually a woman that pretends to be a man to gain points for how a character acts, points that would be lost if it was lnown that the author is a woman. same reason I use a pen name when writing smut fiction. Or I may be seeing too much into the mastery of human psyche that Sumo displays

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
if women were a secret society, they;d be wearing hooded robes, with weapons and guns hanging all around, and to hide from chasers would sit on a bench. But i digress let's go to the topic of women in MSMR, so far I believe that the only one that doesn' play "games" with Taylor is Nikki; let me ellaborate.
1) Skylar likes him for being a decent guy and uses her sexual appetite and skills, to make him addicted to her.
2) Chealsea is bi-polar, telling one thing and doing another.
3) Molly while being innocent tells him things every guy wants to hear, how'he's special and unlike other guys and all that mambo jumbo.
4)Mrs. Sloaine knows the game to a letter, playing her would be like playing the dealer on a blackjack table
5) Aslay goes from intimidating to emotional blackmail, she cried at a party knowing Tales will hear the story

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sometimes I pay attention when my wife talks to me...

Sumo is actually a woman that pretends to be a man to gain points for how a character acts, points that would be lost if it was lnown that the author is a woman. same reason I use a pen name when writing smut fiction. Or I may be seeing too much into the mastery of human psyche that Sumo displays
You sir, have only scratched the surface of my mastery. I'm actually a man, that pretends to be a woman, that pretends to be a man. Please don't out me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sticking your dick in crazy is hardly ever a good idea, and this cliffhanger really makes me regret doing so, haha. Why oh why must the interesting ones be crazy psychos!
But no matter, for I have Molly, my #1 girl in the story, and I really really hope that the story with her will progress nicely soon, she's been a little neglected for a minute :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sticking your dick in crazy is hardly ever a good idea, and this cliffhanger really makes me regret doing so, haha. Why oh why must the interesting ones be crazy psychos!
#NoRegrets #AshleyDidnothingWrong
But no matter, for I have Molly, my #1 girl in the story, and I really really hope that the story with her will progress nicely soon, she's been a little neglected for a minute :love:
till she catches Tales with another woman and her inner yandere will be exposed

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes