ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nikki and Molly
Yes. you don't know where you will find where you will lose. =)
apparently I had to go through "my sister" in front of "my heart" in order to understand the essence of that Easter egg. In a word, I did not understand that it was an Easter egg. and I didn't really care about those two girls - I ignored them. for he was shocked by the announcement of the will of the Father.
By the way, before you sit down at the table, one girl also looked at me with interest. blonde... dios mio, was that... Ashley? no, alas, I don’t remember, but to go through it again - no, I don’t have the patience.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
urgghhhh .... while i agree with you on liking that game i hate they make the father think and think and over fucking think .. like he is a female ...women tend to over think shit not men
need to think a lot. need to be able to sort things. and not everyone can think straight.
not all people are able to resolve dilemmas without risk to their Self.

sorry camerade. peace!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
The girls should be more attractive and curvier, like DOD, for example. It's a fapping game after all.
I have to disagree. I like them just the way they are. When people make statements like that they are forgetting that its not about just what they want but that the dev has to please hundreds of different tastes and desires. I think he did a great job.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it is a comrade but on the deutch
ferstein? =)

BTW UPDATE to https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/post-9023633
remember the conversation between the son and mother from "no more money." the conversation took place at the railway station when they were waiting for the arrival of their aunt.
the son then said that need to be able to sort things.
and in "proud father" these things were elegantly sorted.
yeah i know ... was just fucking with them is all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ramvivat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
urgghhhh .... while i agree with you on liking that game i hate they make the father think and think and over fucking think .. like he is a female ...women tend to over think shit not men
I think I started playing that game(Proud Father) a long time ago and then stopped. I had forgotten why I had stopped. I think the reason was what you said. It turns me off with MC protagonists who are indecisive.

Your correct men and women think differently. I listened once to someone who studies the differences between how men and women think differently, but that was a long time ago...I think it was said men compartmentalize things...cannot remember everything said though.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really loved this game especially Niki and Molly. Is the dev making any other games? I think I would enjoy playing another one of this dev's games after playing this one.

I did feel sorry for Ashley though she didn't deserve to go to prison for what she did, Eric was a monster, if anything Ashley was a hero she saved the girls who were being blackmailed for sex by Eric, which is a very serious crime too.

:D I actually changed it a little so Ashley was found not guilty by temporary insanity and had her sent to a mental institution for 2 years instead, where she could get help and wouldn't lose to much time in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: rogosh

ZimL

Jul 26, 2020
There is no updated anroid version? The one in the op is seems old and i want to play with the lastest version

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, so finished this game, and seeing as the Patron hasn't had a new post since 2021, I am guessing no new games from this Dev. Dang, was curious to check out this Ashley in Orange is the New Black like game they teased at the end. ;)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
A new game is in the works, but it's slow coming.
Do you have more information than the Patreons? Because it's not just there's no initial release of the second game: the last post of anything was December 2021, and the one before that is August. I dropped my subscription a couple months ago when I realized it had been like a year without any news or progress report.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Do you have more information than the Patreons? Because it's not just there's no initial release of the second game: the last post of anything was December 2021, and the one before that is August. I dropped my subscription a couple months ago when I realized it had been like a year without any news or progress report.
All I know is that it's set in the same universe, and there is no set release date yet.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah... I haven't posted on patreon in a long ass time. I pop into Discord every few days and drop some wisdom* there. Progress on the next game is super-super slow. I don't have nearly the free time that I had when I was making MSMR. Without going into the details of my life, I had my life essentially on cruise control, humming right along then March of 2020 happened and that sent a ripple effect that I never could have expected. Had to change jobs/careers and a lot of my personal life stuff changed along the way. Rather than string people along and give false expectations, I've been very transparent that this next project is a labor of love that I work on when I can, but I don't have the availability to pour 20+ hours a week into it, like I did for MSMR, and I don't have an expected date of release. Making games like this is my happy place and I truly find it relaxing to work on, so I do a render here and a render there, and get frustrated with animations here and there, and forever tweak the story, but it's a fraction of the time I was able to dedicate to this before. And that sucks. And it's frustrating for me.

I absolutely, completely understand why anyone would cancel their pledge and I don't blame them. My goal is a release a really great chapter 1, and do it when it's ready. Patreon makes it very easy for people to cancel and pause their subscriptions, and I wish they made it easier for creators to switch back and forth between charging monthly and per release. But if I switch to a per release model, I can never go back to monthly, so I've kept it monthly and let people decide if they want to support me, knowing full well that I slowly chip away at this new story.

You are right though, I should post on patreon more and provide better status updates. There's a lot of things in my life I need to be better at, and that seems like a very managable one to start with!

*wisdom = a super hilarious joke

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes