Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I mean if Taylor doesn't end up with Nikki it's a pretty shitty story.
If we look at the line counts for each character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The closest one besides the sister is Molly.
She has third of the dialogue Nikki has and we know next to nothing about her, let alone the rest of the people on the list.

Getting stuck with Molly would already be pretty upsetting, let alone getting cucked by some newfound virgin all because Sumodeine wants to be different without actually backing up what he says with ingame content.

i'm just speaking the truth-many here feel the same way-that it's not important. if they don't end up together-it's a pointless plot.
When it comes out, don't play the final chapter. Seriously. I don't want you to download it, play it, read about it, or even acknowledge it's existence. Add this thread to your ignore this. You are just going to be disappointed, and come on here and complain about that it's a shitty story, and tell me that me and my game suck. All because it's not going to end the way you wanted it to end.

I addressed what their relationship is going to be here and here. In October, 2017. And nothing has changed.

I've given everyone plenty of warning how the game is NOT going to end, yet this debate still exists and it's getting exhausting. In hindsight, I wish I never would have clued anyone in on how the story would go because then I could just release every update without hearing the constant back and forth. I thought I was making the right decision because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea about the game, but I've now learned for my next game, I'm going to have an ambiguous title and I won't tell anyone anything about what to expect in the future.

Let's also note for the record that if incest wasn't the main point and these two aren't going to end up together, then why is there a dialogue option where Taylor tells D'Brickashaw that he doesn't want Nikki to be with anyone? And why if you select this do we find out that Taylor chased off Marc? If there was nothing between them and it was just casual sex, then surely Taylor would be happy for Nikki and not get jealous, right?

Again, they might not end up together, but some people are working really hard to not see that there's a lot in this VN that suggests they could and if the ending doesn't acknowledge this in some way, then what was the point of it all?
You know I <3 you, Holy Bacchus, but there is a reason those questions are in there and it's not to see if they end up together. Like you suspect, I am planning on addressing their feelings toward one another. I think (hope) I can do it justice and provide a satisfying ending for most players, but many people are going to be disappointed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So i'm making the point that you don't get it and that's making you're point ?

I don't even want to begin to attempt to comprehend how messed up a statement you're attempting to make then. Have a nice day.
lmao! that was not what i was refering to. everything in this story revolves around the sister and her brother the very title of the story even suggests this-that is the plot-yet, if you're gonna abandon that plot-then it loses it's importance and makes it nothing more than a pointless sub plot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
When it comes out, don't play the final chapter. Seriously. I don't want you to download it, play it, read about it, or even acknowledge it's existence. Add this thread to your ignore this. You are just going to be disappointed, and come on here and complain about that it's a shitty story, and tell me that me and my game suck. All because it's not going to end the way you wanted it to end.

I addressed what their relationship is going to be here and here. In October, 2017. And nothing has changed.

I've given everyone plenty of warning how the game is NOT going to end, yet this debate still exists and it's getting exhausting. In hindsight, I wish I never would have clued anyone in on how the story would go because then I could just release every update without hearing the constant back and forth. I thought I was making the right decision because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea about the game, but I've now learned for my next game, I'm going to have an ambiguous title and I won't tell anyone anything about what to expect in the future.

You know I <3 you, Holy Bacchus, but there is a reason those questions are in there and it's not to see if they end up together. Like you suspect, I am planning on addressing their feelings toward one another. I think (hope) I can do it justice and provide a satisfying ending for most players, but many people are going to be disappointed.
very well. what did you expect when you made her the center of the story, called it my sister, my roomate, added incest, made it it clear by the dialog that they have feeling for one another, or have the mc decide who she has sex with? nor have i ever said you sucked-all i've said-what many have said is that the story lacks any real plot or point.-i wasn't trying to be offensive.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I thought I was making the right decision because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea about the game, but I've now learned for my next game, I'm going to have an ambiguous title and I won't tell anyone anything about what to expect in the future.
That's a shame, while I am fine with the plot / story of this game (I was disappointed when I first found out) I can easily imagine that I would have been actually angry if I'd gone through the entire game without that information. Basically I like knowing what to expect before I invest hours of my time into playing anything. While I understand that there will be those that complain no matter what, I personally appreciated that you addressed this issue so plainly, it's the only reason I've continued to play the game.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
lmao! that was not what i was refering to, you fool. everything in this story revolves around the sister and her brother the very title of the story even suggests this-that is the plot-yet, if you're gonna abandon that plot-then it loses it's importance and makes it nothing more than a pointless sub plot.
Let me just break this down to your level so maybe just maybe you can digest it then.

1) They're still brother and sister.
2) They had a one-off affair
3) The plot's progression was the sister making a man of her brother, mission accomplished in more than 1 way
4) The sister is filled with regret but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings that are greater than just plutonic love
5) The brother has feelings that will be more likely than not unrequited love

The TL;DR for you is that in this game My Sister, My Roomate you got exactly what you were sold and no amount of your ignorance will change that. No amount of goal post shifting you do can change that either.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Let me just break this down to your level so maybe just maybe you can digest it then.

1) They're still brother and sister.
2) They had a one-off affair
3) The plot's progression was the sister making a man of her brother, mission accomplished in more than 1 way
4) The sister is filled with regret but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings that are greater than just plutonic love
5) The brother has feelings that will be more likely than not unrequited love

The TL;DR for you is that in this game My Sister, My Roomate you got exactly what you were sold and no amount of your ignorance will change that. No amount of goal post shifting you do can change that either.
All ultimately for nothing-again- making it merely a subplot without any connection to the story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody wants the thread filled with arguing at the end of the day we're all here to enjoy the games these devs make but therein lies the point...

These are the games the devs make not the games the devs cater to peoples demands.

How self centred can you possibly be to believe a dev should change his entire story to suit your own preference.

We're all adults here, we decide if the dev is making a story we want to read or not and then we say yes, that's what I want or no it isn't. What we don;t do is expect any developer to change their ideas to suit us, nobody here is that special.

I don't tell people Nikki isn't a LI because pissing on people kinks makes me panties wet I do it so they can make an informed decision on whether or not this is the game for them.

Now Sumo has made it 100% clear what is and isn't going to happen.

Harping on for page after page isn't going to change anything and just makes people ignore you like a certain someone who couldn't grasp a simple concept and bless ZTex's heart for still trying.

I don't like taking shit this serious, I want people to have a laugh and joke on these forums but I also expect grown ass men to take fucking no like an adult instead of having to be repeatedly told by the tiny ginger fem hobbit. Some of you here sound more self entitled than the annoying bitches over on Tumblr with all their woke bullshit but at least they have an excuse ... they are all batshit nuts.

Now then, people can either accept the story for what it is and enjoy an amusing romp through a college boys sexual awakening with no chance of his sister being a love interest OR they can toddle along to one of the hundreds of incest games that cater to that very desire.

By all means share an opinion but accept it when the dev says something isn't happening. It saves everyone a headache.

/curtsy

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll say this last thing-then I'm done. The way I see it-and perhaps how many here see it as apparently often talked about before I even came here-is that the plot is just about a sister making her brother a man-whore and nothing more.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nobody wants the thread filled with arguing at the end of the day we're all here to enjoy the games these devs make but therein lies the point...

These are the games the devs make not the games the devs cater to peoples demands.

How self centred can you possibly be to believe a dev should change his entire story to suit your own preference.

We're all adults here, we decide if the dev is making a story we want to read or not and then we say yes, that's what I want or no it isn't. What we don;t do is expect any developer to change their ideas to suit us, nobody here is that special.

I don't tell people Nikki isn't a LI because pissing on people kinks makes me panties wet I do it so they can make an informed decision on whether or not this is the game for them.

Harping on for page after page isn't going to change anything and just makes people ignore you like a certain someone who couldn't grasp a simple concept and bless ZTex's heart for still trying.

I don't like taking shit this serious, I want people to have a laugh and joke on these forums but I also expect grown ass men to take fucking no like an adult instead of having to be repeatedly told by the tiny ginger fem hobbit. Some of you here sound more self entitled than the annoying bitches over on Tumblr with all their woke bullshit but at least they have an excuse ... they are all batshit nuts.

Now then, people can either accept the story for what it is and enjoy an amusing romp through a college boys sexual awakening with no chance of his sister being a love interest OR they can toddle along to one of the hundreds of incest games that cater to that very desire.

By all means share an opinion but accept it when the dev says something isn't happening. It saves everyone a headache.

/curtsy
Don't pretend you didn't have a strong part in creating this drama-in fact-you were probably the main instigator. All I did was ask a question and expressed my opinion-it was you who got all snippy.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope you can too, although I will admit that I'm a bit disappointed to not see it go down the love route.

I get that since most incest games and VNs do this you wanted to be different and that's totally fine, but I think a lot of us like to see a happy ending and if indeed it turns out that these two characters confess they love each other on a deeper level as has, to me, seemed rather evident but they decide not to act on it, that can seem like a sad ending because they're basically lying to themselves. If, however, one of them realises it was just a phase and their feelings aren't real then that is equally sad in that it's now a case of unrequited love.

Perhaps it would have been better if Taylor was the only one developing deeper feelings because, as someone unexperienced with relationships and sex, he could easily misconstrue Nikki's actions for something deeper and then she could easily rebuff him for being silly, but having both of them show feelings is what's gotten us to this point where people really want them to get together at the end because of what's been shown.

Of course, life doesn't always have happy endings and the ending for these characters can certainly reflect that, but sometimes I think we need feelgood wincest stories to try to take away the stigma of these types of relationships and make the case that #LoveIsLove no matter who it is between.

P.S. If you're looking to do an incest love story for your next VN, I have a few ideas ;).

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

/curtsy
Had to try to read that so many times. Lost the ability to focus after "makes me panties wet"
Filthy hobbitses.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I tried to score with the MILFs but I couldn't reach any action with them in this update... Did I played my cards wrong ?

Getting tired of people that can't seem to grasp a simple concept.

Dev is telling his own story and there is so much whining about it. It's like a fucking playground.

"No, Tommy, you can't have that toy".

"Whaaaa, but I wannnnt iiiiiit"
+1
Dev said we can't love it. It's not love interest. But Dev never said we can't play with it along the way while loving the other toys.
Good enough for me:sneaky:

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I found a small logical error in the story line... I had Janet suck Taylors dick then saw the scene where Janet tells Taylor that she told her husband about it and even wanted him to come photograph them together (which I avoided by going to the volleyball match) yet at the trail Taylor was wondering if Janet told her husband (Taylors lawyer.. what a small world indeed) or not about it?! (this was on the reject Molly path)
edit:
now I rerun a scenario where I agree to date Molly, go to the photograph session at Janets house but reject the sex with them and yet at trail Taylor thinks "just 3 months ago I was fucking his wife with him watching" which didn't happen with my choises...
P.S on a side note I thought it was hilarious that Chelse didn't think it was Taylor that made them win and if we chose to skip the game then they lose... brilliant!!!

Last edited:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
This is a story where experimentation gets out of control, then Nikki has a reality check about her feelings and whether there is a future in them and moves on. I felt (and still feel) that Nikki and Tales have the best chemistry, but I'm also ok with where it's going because the steps along the way make sense.

I think it's good that Sumodeine has been clear about the plan all along. Setting expectations is important. Please do that in the next game, too. This update pokes fun at Acting Lessons, which is a game that hid its intentions from players. It started out great but I ended up disliking it overall because it sacrificed its characters and story to try to emotionally manipulate its audience. If it had been upfront that it was a soap opera, I might have liked it more for what it was.

This update also references Where the Heart Is. I liked the cameo. That game doesn't have incest but some people ask for it, even though I think the story only makes sense because there is no incest. Both WTHI and MSMR are good games with developed characters who have their own stories, which means things doesn't always go exactly how people want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes