4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Yes, for now. There may be other female relatives later in the game for the MC to have fun with (still being decided/planned), but the girls will never be with any other male except for him.

Also, there is a V0.1.1 out with a few small fixes that has not had a patched version built yet (as we were not sure if/when the game would get approved on here).

Here is the changelog for the new version that should be on here tomorrow:
Code:
added character portraits to side of text
lowered text so it covers less of the images
fixed the phone number to not show Heather's name before MC would have had her number in his phone
edited name labels to show "unknown person" if we do not yet know the characters' name
edited K's name to change color after an event lets us know more about them
lowered bitrate of the strip club animation video as it was not able to play for multiple users
what happened to the mc's mother? Is incest m/s ruled out?

Jul 24, 2022
Goodness, the writing is just horrible in this game right now. Everybody sounds like a moron.

And come on, dev. "As dad's favorite tattoo says Familia supra omnis"? Really? Not only it's "Familia supra omnia" if you want to say "Family above everything", but did you have to go with tattoo? Not a motto, saying, maxim, latin quote, latin sentence etc. No. A tattoo.

This entire thing reads like something made by a sixteen-year-old tbh.
For a 16 year old, it's a nice story. I only don't get the sister she looks like 12.

It's a nice story, with likeable characters. Not the 90% shit out there, were you fuck one girl in one scene and the next in the next scene. Even Roxy was done quit well...

Jul 24, 2022
To the developer:

Nice graphics, likeable characters, not too much talking. The sister could have been a little bit older, saying she is 18, when she actually looks more like 12, maybe make her look like 16 or so. (But then some people like loli). But her character fits a 12 year old, so story wise it's fine.

I hope it continues, and not gets abandon like so many good stories out there.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
MacroxssZ I'm liking the gane so far so good work, is also good to see thar you don't plan any ntr or sharing. Just a little question it is going to be a harem game? or just pick one at the end?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm confused by a plot point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What logical reason would MC have to NOT ask about Z's mother and how she factored in to this? This is possibly MC's only chance to interact with his Dad, so wouldn't he at least ask to know about everything that is going on in order to protect Celeste as best he can?

I can understand his Dad saying to stay out it and not share info, but MC should at least ask.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this so far.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
To the developer:

Nice graphics, likeable characters, not too much talking. The sister could have been a little bit older, saying she is 18, when she actually looks more like 12, maybe make her look like 16 or so. (But then some people like loli). But her character fits a 12 year old, so story wise it's fine.

I hope it continues, and not gets abandon like so many good stories out there.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2.
Im not the developer, but lets just say the "12-18" age range part was added to be able to get listed here if you know what I mean. Also, ive advised Mac that if he abandons this game I will hunt him down and find a proper way to dispose of him. I am fairly confident that he will not be dropping this.

MacroxssZ I'm liking the gane so far so good work, is also good to see thar you don't plan any ntr or sharing. Just a little question it is going to be a harem game? or just pick one at the end?
Yes, harem. The tag is not here because of a issue with the new-post instructions saying not to add a tag that doesnt exist in the current version of the game. They will be added to the planned-tags soon.

What logical reason would MC have to NOT ask about Z's mother and how she factored in to this? This is possibly MC's only chance to interact with his Dad, so wouldn't he at least ask to know about everything that is going on in order to protect Celeste as best he can?

I can understand his Dad saying to stay out it and not share info, but MC should at least ask.

Yeah, thinking back you are correct. It was more of a "cant tell her" than a "cant ask him" thing. He could have still asked him ABOUT her but just not given the info to her (yet).

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
MySistersDeviousPlot-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I will have 0.1.1 uploaded shortly after I wake up (5AM and still havent been to bed yet). That version had been posted to other sites about a week ago, but we couldnt update the post here on F95 until last night (and were not sure the post was not going to be deleted, so the censored versions of the game had not yet been built/mirrored)

Jul 24, 2022
Im not the developer, but lets just say the "12-18" age range part was added to be able to get listed here if you know what I mean. Also, ive advised Mac that if he abandons this game I will hunt him down and find a proper way to dispose of him. I am fairly confident that he will not be dropping this.
:ROFLMAO: Go get him, I love to see a chapter 2... and 3....

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Jul 24, 2022

I had the same though, he gets a change why not ask about the mother. But if dev makes a chapter 2, everything is forgiven...

Reactions: Faptime

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I will have 0.1.1 uploaded shortly after I wake up (5AM and still havent been to bed yet). That version had been posted to other sites about a week ago, but we couldnt update the post here on F95 until last night (and were not sure the post was not going to be deleted, so the censored versions of the game had not yet been built/mirrored)
aye. just hit me up and i will update dat torrent!

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Go get him, I love to see a chapter 2... and 3....
I know for a fact that Ep2-3 are already written and just need rendering. Much of the content for chapters after that is.... written but not in script format yet. Its slow because he has to work full time, so Ive been trying to do any of the tasks I can to keep him only rendering any time he has free.

I had the same though, he gets a change why not ask about the mother. But if dev makes a chapter 2, everything is forgiven...
He does. That is also written.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Possible to have a Mega link for PC too?
This is a TEMPORARY mega link for 0.1.1 that will be uploaded and mirrored in the AM. This link will not last long, it will be uploaded to the official mega account of the dev. But since ive already heard issues about the current links I will post it here for now.

Android:
MAC:
PC:

The same patch will work fine here.

Here are the changelog notes for the diff from 0.1 to 0.1.1

added character portraits to side of text (PC only for now)
lowered text so it covers less of the images
fixed the phone number to not show Heather's name before MC would have had her number in his phone
edited name labels to show "unknown person" if we do not yet know the characters' name
edited K's name to change color after an event lets us know more about them
lowered bitrate of the strip club animation video as it was not able to play for multiple users

Last edited:
Reactions: madmit

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am assuming the links are for the old version before the animation fix right? The download here still has the high bit rate animation video.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, thinking back you are correct. It was more of a "cant tell her" than a "cant ask him" thing. He could have still asked him ABOUT her but just not given the info to her (yet).
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Get all the info that Dad is willing to share, but only give out that which is necessary. I'm a huge hypocrite because I'd rather MC being the one to keep others in the dark, and not be the one in the dark himself. lol

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes