4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Get all the info that Dad is willing to share, but only give out that which is necessary. I'm a huge hypocrite because I'd rather MC being the one to keep others in the dark, and not be the one in the dark himself. lol
It was an oversight none of us noticed. Also, for those of us who know what is coming next, it did not seem as important for him to ask at that time. Mostly just to realize that he couldn't share his new knowledge with Z yet. From what you know of her, you can already tell she is not going to be happy about that.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Goodness, the writing is just horrible in this game right now. Everybody sounds like a moron.

And come on, dev. "As dad's favorite tattoo says Familia supra omnis"? Really? Not only it's "Familia supra omnia" if you want to say "Family above everything", but did you have to go with tattoo? Not a motto, saying, maxim, latin quote, latin sentence etc. No. A tattoo.

This entire thing reads like something made by a sixteen-year-old tbh.
Tattoo isnt wrong. Try "amor patriae nostra lex " on both hands. That is REAL show of love. For country but still love. So dont tell others that they cant have such mark on skin. At least he will get it even to grave. If you wish of something crazy try this "Omne flammans, flamma purgatum", "Veritas Nihil Est" or "Veni, vidi, bibi". Peak of such things is "Virginum interfector advenit et episcoporum pollutor" adorned with beatifull roses. While language needs upgrade be lenient. It could be mtl.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Tattoo isnt wrong. Try "amor patriae nostra lex " on both hands. That is REAL show of love. For country but still love. So dont tell others that they cant have such mark on skin. At least he will get it even to grave. If you wish of something crazy try this "Omne flammans, flamma purgatum", "Veritas Nihil Est" or "Veni, vidi, bibi". Peak of such things is "Virginum interfector advenit et episcoporum pollutor" adorned with beatifull roses. While language needs upgrade be lenient. It could be mtl.
You missed the point completely.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
got this at the opening of the game with the current patch. ignore will continue tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry about the double post had issues with it not sowing

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Everyone who still cries about Rule 7 should just take a look at page 1, it passed the check, so please stop being annoying and skip the patch or the game in general if you don't like it.

In regard of the game, it could need a proofreading. Additional the portraits seem not always to match the speaker and image shown (e.g. talk between sister and her friends when MC gets her from school). Other than that, I like the plot, tags looking good so far, hoping for a harem tag, though. Girls are beautiful and most of the models used, are not overused in other VNs, which is a big plus on my side. Will definitly stick around in hopes, that there is much more to come. Good luck, dev!

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh new game comes out first Reviews are just fan letters to the dev, with nothing usable in their reviews. Sigh I write a 3 star review on a game with detail and told its not for rating the game but reviewing it. Anwyays see how this goes since there is nothing actually useful to go off of in reviews so far lol

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes