4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
got this at the opening of the game with the current patch. ignore will continue tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sry about the double post had issues with it not sowing

I'm not 100% sure, but maybe you have to re-extract the game from the zip file. It might not have extracted everything it needed.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Can I assume without the patch there's no loli content??
Not really. Yet. First release was mostly just introducing the majority of the characters and the background story.

got this at the opening of the game with the current patch. ignore will continue tho

Are you still getting the same error? Have you tried to re-extract the archive?

Reactions: $@~

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Not really. Yet. First release was mostly just introducing the majority of the characters and the background story.

Are you still getting the same error? Have you tried to re-extract the archive?
Thank you for the explanation. Heather alone is cute enough to keep my attention, plus being a perpetual rescuer IRL that kinda fits lol

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, I enjoy prebuscent 18 years olds as much as the next man. What I don't get is why the whole charade with the disappeared father? It has nothing to do with the sex, it is just distracting. Why can't the plot simply be about the little sister seducing his brother?
Also, the tattoo was wrong, the correct declination is Familia Supra Omnia. I suppose this might be intentional, the character is so pretentious he writes on his skin misspelled quotes from a dead language he never studied. If that is the case, then it's brilliant.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I updated the OP with links to 0.1.1 - Please let me know if there are any issues with the new version or the links. Im trying to keep some of this work off of Mac so he can do nothing but work on the 0.2 renders. Soon we will figure out a system to chain him to his PC and make him earn his food/sleep by paying with completed renders.

Reactions: Freshenstein

Arcaneshadow

Aug 2, 2017
I dont get this. You have never heard girls call other (especially younger ones) cute? My daughters say this shit all the time. "Awww, look how cute she is" or "Aren't you cute?".
Assuming your not joking, cute and funny is a reference in the same way the crying emoji or spamming "Uoh" is when talking about young fictional characters

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Assuming your not joking, cute and funny is a reference in the same way the crying emoji or spamming "Uoh" is when talking about young fictional characters
Totally was not joking, but I dont feel bad because Mac had no clue either.

Im not usually a loli game player myself. Most of them feel a bit predatory to me and not my thing. I only agreed to help on this game because he had assured me Celeste was not going to be in the receiving end of any of those situations (rape, grooming, coercion, etc)

Reactions: xwrathsx and $@~

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
So stranger try to kick MC, goes shower and suddenly everything is alright and they are partners and go kicking some ass? Little more writing please. And I actually stop playing when there was not choice to reject this stripper who just appear from somewhere and start fuck. Nope.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes