4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Well this is a loli level that touches the baby level, she is what 7 or 8 at max!!! :ROFLMAO:
But well the story writing level is for children of that age anyway, so it matches perfectly.
To say it short, we have a story about a loli written by some young teenager but at least the dad is not really dead, as it is the case usually, that's astounding!
Well... yeah. Lets just say she is very short. She is a bit more pronounced in the chest area than most lolis in other games ive seen that are taller than her. Ive actually grown to see her more as a midget. Both her chest size and her maturity level make me think more 14-16 to be honest. But yes, her height is really extreme. But to be honest I like it because of her attitude. Makes me think of that quote "Though she be but little she is fierce".

Ha, but that's actually a great idea and sums up part of the plot.

I don't know much about arranging and rendering but the frontal view might not
work for the pushing the protagonist towards something part. I think a sideview would
be better but lining up the girls in a sideview is crap too. Hm...so maybe group the girls
on one side together, maybe arms interlocked facing forward and then the protagonist
to the side being shoved by the younger room mate?

Argh I dunno. I am bad with such stuff. Mandatory arts class in school always gave me a headache.

Maybe get in touch with some of the awesome people who create signatures
on and for this board and put your heads together for something?
See? Its so much easier to see it in your head than to describe it to someone. Mac thought I was fucking nuts when I was describing it. He managed to mostly get the idea out, but it still didnt translate to the scene as well as I had hoped.

Patch isn't working
Are we talking PC/MAC/Android?
Did you overwrite the 5 files? If you extract it properly, it should ask if you want to overwrite them. If it didnt, you extracted it wrong. Basically you overwrite the "game" folder with the one in the patch. It should place the 5 original images in the correct location.
If you are talking Android, well... there wasnt really a patch for that. So I added the no-patch-needed/prepatched version to LewdPatcher (and a link in the OP to it). Install that over (or remove) the original and you would see the original images without the "censoring".

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I find it hilarious that a couple people are shit talking the story but where are the games and/or stories that they have made?
Exactly. Nowhere.
I'm not taking any sides here, but this is not a valid line of reasoning. You don't have to be a chef to say a meal was bad. You don't have to be a film director to dislike a movie. At most you are limited in your ability to make personal criticisms of the creator based on the work. This is not to say that all criticisms are equally valid; rather that the strength of the argument itself should be judged rather than the credentials of the critic.

Besides that, consumer-generated critique provides a useful service to both the creator and other consumers, helping the former to find and expand their audience, and the latter to find works that they may be interested in. There's no sense in getting defensive about it.
This is 100% correct. You dont have to be good at doing something to critique it or I would never get to bitch about soo many things. But, there is a different between just talking shit about something "this sucks" or "was written by a child" and giving constructive criticism such as "You use xyz wording too much, you should reduce that" or "Stop saying zzz because of so and so reason". The first (shit talk), we either ignore or laugh at in discord. The second, we discuss, take notes and look at what we can change. Nobody working on this game is a professional anything (daz artist, writer, game dev, etc.). With the exception of Mac (who has rendered stuff before this game) everyone working on this is doing it for the first time.

Anyway to have the patch for android version?
As far as I know, you cant really patch the android version, so I was told the workaround was to upload the uncensored version to LewdPatcher, which I have. There is a link on the OP to it (its the same Lewdpatcher link as the main game, but its under "previous versions"). It is the full-uncensored version of the game that is listed on other sites, so you would either remove your current version, or see if it lets you install it over/replace the existing one. Im still new to how this all works, so hopefully it works for you guys.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not taking any sides here, but this is not a valid line of reasoning. You don't have to be a chef to say a meal was bad. You don't have to be a film director to dislike a movie. At most you are limited in your ability to make personal criticisms of the creator based on the work. This is not to say that all criticisms are equally valid; rather that the strength of the argument itself should be judged rather than the credentials of the critic.

Besides that, consumer-generated critique provides a useful service to both the creator and other consumers, helping the former to find and expand their audience, and the latter to find works that they may be interested in. There's no sense in getting defensive about it.
If the criticism was in any way constructive, then I wouldn't have said anything but when people are saying the equivalent of "wurds r dum" and not explaining why they didn't like something or even go so far as giving an alternative that they'd prefer, then I will mock them mercilessly because their "critique" is worthless.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
is harem in plan?
Yes. This will be a harem.

When we submitted the game here, we were careful to follow the rules which said the tags for the thread had to be tags showing CURRENT CONTENT. So since there is not YET a harem, we left that out to avoid breaking rules. But the OP has a list of planned tags. All of the things in the planned tags should make it into the game unless something major changes.

Code:
Planned Tags: 3DCG, ANIMATED, BDSM, BIG ASS, CORRUPTION, CREAMPIE, EXHIBITIONISM , FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOB, GROPING , GROUP SEX, HANDJOB, HAREM, HUMILIATION , INCEST, INTERRACIAL , LACTATION , LESBIAN , LOLI, MALE PROTAGONIST, MASTURBATION , MULTIPLE PENETRATION, ORAL SEX, PREGNANCY, RAPE , SEX TOYS, SLEEP SEX, SMALL TITS, SPANKING , STRIPPING, TEASING , TITFUCK , URINATION , VAGINAL SEX, VIRGIN , VOYEURISM

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Yes. This will be a harem.

When we submitted the game here, we were careful to follow the rules which said the tags for the thread had to be tags showing CURRENT CONTENT. So since there is not YET a harem, we left that out to avoid breaking rules. But the OP has a list of planned tags. All of the things in the planned tags should make it into the game unless something major changes.

Code:
Planned Tags: 3DCG, ANIMATED, BDSM, BIG ASS, CORRUPTION, CREAMPIE, EXHIBITIONISM , FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOB, GROPING , GROUP SEX, HANDJOB, HAREM, HUMILIATION , INCEST, INTERRACIAL , LACTATION , LESBIAN , LOLI, MALE PROTAGONIST, MASTURBATION , MULTIPLE PENETRATION, ORAL SEX, PREGNANCY, RAPE , SEX TOYS, SLEEP SEX, SMALL TITS, SPANKING , STRIPPING, TEASING , TITFUCK , URINATION , VAGINAL SEX, VIRGIN , VOYEURISM
Yes, you use Planned tags for what it is, planned tags! Not all that do that, so that's one up for you! (y) :love::devilish:

Reactions: darlic

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Code:
Are there any tags that isn't included in there?

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Are there any tags that isn't included in there?
Not that were listed in the allowed tags on the instruction page for submitting a game. We basically took the entire list and deleted all of the ones that were NOT going to appear, and then went through the "maybes" and decided all of them should not be a problem to put in. Some of them will not be major, like waterspots, footjob, humiliation, interracial, lactation, etc, but they will (very likely) appear. What specific tags were you wondering about? There will never be any sharing/ntr.

Also, SPOILER ABOUT FUTURE CONTENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
My Sister's Devious Plot [v0.1.1] [MacroxssZ] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (798.81 MB) / Compressed Size (71.23 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (784.20 MB) / Compressed Size (56.71 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
just a question... is this made with a game like Honey select or just a app?
The renders are made with a program called Daz 3D. The game is created using a program called Ren'Py

What specific tags were you wondering about?

For this game, "no sharing" means no other male or person with a penis like body part will be touching your girls.
About tags: I heard a rumor on your server about a Futa Groot? Wtf?

No sharing: what about strap-ons or other dildo type devices?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes