4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Well, then come back when the story is further along, because this is not going to be a fucking every girl by the end of day2 game.
I don't expect that but I hate those games where you have to play 3 hours of "words....words.....words" before you get to see a left tit. Of course there WAS a sex scene day 1. Just hope with her doesn't take until like day 8+.

Reactions: TommyTuba

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Now i understand why she is into her bro :V 1669942704616.png

Edit: double understand :V 1669942837503.png

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Bro sis is fine but I think f/d is definitley more popular but maybe i'm just biased.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Futa Groot is the delusion of a madman. He has been committed and hopefully is getting the help he needs.

And without being too detailed, none of the people working on this are the type that see 2 of your girls having some fun with each other as being sharing/NTR. They are not going to leave the MC for each other just because one of them used a dildo on the other. MC is safe in his position so is not prohibiting them from playing around. MC and one of the girls doing a DP on another? Probably. Hopefully. If hentai has taught us anything, the more horny you keep them, the more they want it right?
Too bad. I suggest you make the girls fooling around optional for real harem fans. Harems are all about the MC and the girls have no interest in being together unless specifically told to by the MC. What you describe is a poly relationship so either remove harem tag or make the fooling around between girls optional.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Too bad. I suggest you make the girls fooling around optional for real harem fans. Harems are all about the MC and the girls have no interest in being together unless specifically told to by the MC. What you describe is a poly relationship so either remove harem tag or make the fooling around between girls optional.
Sorry that we disagree on this point.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I just got a report that the 0.2 UNCENSORED android version might have some issues:
1: its showing censored images instead of being uncensored.
2: text is too high
3: portraits are not showing.

I will try to fix these and replace it ASAP. Please let me know (on the discord if possible) if there are any other android issues.

EDIT: I was not able to duplicate the android version being censored. I downloaded it from Mega on my phone and I saw the full scenes. I did however verify that the text is way higher than it should be.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
well was going to try it but if girls fooling around without the mc then it is in fact a POLY in not a harem at that point...

and I am not a fan of lesbian without mc so it not being optional just a turn off for me honestly.

group sex, threesomes, orgys, fine but them fucking without the mc, forming any relationships with eachother, etc is NOT a harem so thanks for saying this, gonna pass.

Don't get why not make it optional, but it's not our game and the dev can do what he wants and good luck to him imma pass. not a fan of girls fucking without the mc, it bores me.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oi, what happened to the MC telling his sister to call Izzy about her staying over? Jerk just went and forgot that did he?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Sisters Devious Plot [0.3 ] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.8 GB/ 173 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
well was going to try it but if girls fooling around without the mc then it is in fact a POLY in not a harem at that point...

and I am not a fan of lesbian without mc so it not being optional just a turn off for me honestly.

group sex, threesomes, orgys, fine but them fucking without the mc, forming any relationships with eachother, etc is NOT a harem so thanks for saying this, gonna pass.

Don't get why not make it optional, but it's not our game and the dev can do what he wants and good luck to him imma pass. not a fan of girls fucking without the mc, it bores me.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: str8up
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes