4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Hmmm. I don't know.

MC gets home with his sister (possibly a little on the edge, because he will meet some people later about his missing mercenary father).
He sees a stranger on his front porch (inside the fence), peeking inside his house.
When he approaches her, she doesn't let him to speak up, but attacks him on the spot.
But MC doesn't call the police on her. Or kick the shit out of her.
No. He lets his little sister to approach this obviously dangerous individual.
Furthermore he invites her in his house to take a shower, because obviously.

Call me whatever you want, but this is : <insert appropriate description>

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Sister loves big bro and acts jealous against her friends. But when she's in home, tries to make him get laid with every women he met. What the fuck? Is house magical or somethin? Also his cousin and sister seems like more mature about sexuality. Cousin grabs his crotch while he talks with her mom and sister always trying to kiss him closer to his mouth and he has no clue about their intentions.:LOL:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hmmm. I don't know.

MC gets home with his sister (possibly a little on the edge, because he will meet some people later about his missing mercenary father).
He sees a stranger on his front porch (inside the fence), peeking inside his house.
When he approaches her, she doesn't let him to speak up, but attacks him on the spot.

:LOL: It's an AVN, not a docudrama based on true story (assuming one believes the usual disclaimers like everything is fictional and every pixel is 18yo to be accurate, sometimes it's just automatically put there in an attempt to legally cover a dev's ass), so you shouldn't expect accuracy or realism.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
MacroxssZ, is it possible to add the option to remove the textbox and move the text to the bottom of the screen in the Android version?
The textbox covers exactly one third of the screen, and the text is above the textbox.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
:LOL: It's an AVN, not a docudrama based on true story (assuming one believes the usual disclaimers like everything is fictional and every pixel is 18yo to be accurate, sometimes it's just automatically put there in an attempt to legally cover a dev's ass), so you shouldn't expect accuracy or realism.
I don't know. On one hand you are right. On the other, devs sometimes just overthink and overcomplicate the plots.
Stories should be at least somewhat true to themselves.
Absolutely no problem, if the story is just a silly placeholder between two fucks. Let's wank grinning! :D
Here we have a darker backstory (daddy dearest is missing, MC keeps the house together, goes to dangerous places to investigate, etc.). So i expect a little more than a baseline silly plot to carry on the story.
I get it, one should not expect <insert accomplished, praised writer here> level of prose, but yeah.

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
MacroxssZ, is it possible to add the option to remove the textbox and move the text to the bottom of the screen in the Android version?
The textbox covers exactly one third of the screen, and the text is above the textbox.
This was an unexpected bug/error and is being corrected.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Oi, what happened to the MC telling his sister to call Izzy about her staying over? Jerk just went and forgot that did he?
Thanks for pointing that out. Definitely got missed in the writing and QA.

So why is 12 the min settable age for Celeste? Why not 10 or 11? (or anything but a negative number, though if she has tits 9 and under would be unrealistic I guess). Had the same damned problem for the loli ages in Proud Father as well, kept reverting to 18 everytime I tried to set it under 12 without modding the code.
The age chooser was only added in as a suggestion to make the game F95 safe. The story was already pretty much written (at least the first 3-5 chapters worth).

played the update with the sister patch and no new scenes? is the I mod not updated?
Not sure about this.. The patch only replaces images, not story. So you would see static (like old school TV when there was no signal) during the loli lewd scenes instead of the usual images.

Hmmm. I don't know.

First, he told his sister NOT to come over, so he didnt "let her". He just didnt stop her (in time anyways). Also, maybe he just judged she was not a threat based on her failed attempt at violence? Keep in mind, this was not written by a New York Times Bestselling author. If you do not enjoy it, you are not forced to play it.

Sister loves big bro and acts jealous against her friends. But when she's in home, tries to make him get laid with every women he met. What the fuck? Is house magical or somethin? Also his cousin and sister seems like more mature about sexuality. Cousin grabs his crotch while he talks with her mom and sister always trying to kiss him closer to his mouth and he has no clue about their intentions.:LOL:
This will make more sense as the story continues.

This is already being looked at.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Dev may want to get a subscribestar if planning on leaving things like this in. Pretty sure Patreon might have a fit-

View attachment 2262619

It kind of voids the whole "set the age" bit at the beginning. Or better yet just remove that part of the sentence so it reads:

Yeah, she isn't just a little girl anymore. Although you couldn't tell that......
The game is not actually listed on the devs Patreon. And substar is in the works. 3-4 months of no reply from them but I hear that is not out of the norm for them.

Also, as stated earlier, the age chooser was added after the story was written as suggested to be able to get posed on this site. We will get the wording fixed though.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I download the game because i was honestly curious about that "devious" plot the sister might have. Gonna be honest i think everyone wish for a sister which devil's plot is to make you bang every girls around. Sounds so dark and devious lol.

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
Took a look and this looks interesting and fun. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds and how long it will be for updates.

Reactions: Burgh917

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I installed the Celeste patch but all I get is static not images - is this right?

NVM - I was merging and should have been overwriting in this case...

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
why isnt the gofile link public?
Im not sure. You are the second person to say that, but I have tested (in diff browsers and on my phone) and had another person day they were fine, so I am guessing it is a gofile issue? I might try to reupload there if it continues to be an issue.

What's the bullshit with those wavy lines covering a lot of scenes?
It is to hide (censor) the content that is not allowed on F95. If you want to get rid of them to see those scenes, you should install the patch listed in the OP.

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
Im not sure. You are the second person to say that, but I have tested (in diff browsers and on my phone) and had another person day they were fine, so I am guessing it is a gofile issue? I might try to reupload there if it continues to be an issue.
Happened with me as well.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes