4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
fuckin sucks. I was down for the twins content...sooooo fucking much redheaded twins fucking each other would have been an absolute fucking smokeshow. god damn i was looking forward to that...althogh i'm sure lesbian ntr idiots would have been all over it. If they don't have a dick it's not NTR. Lesbians are hot...sisters fucking each other are even hotter. If he'd age Celeste up about 3-4 years make her around 15-16 and get her to experiment a bit with her friends this game would have been perfect, i like teens, but 3 and half foot tall flat chested 10 years olds are a bit too much for me. this was one of the games I checked on weekly for new content though (just for the twins alone). Shame to see it go.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No, he is from New York. I wont doxx his ass, but I wanted to. And even threatened him (although he knew I was mostly just fucking with him). Dumbass ordered pizza one day while he was streaming his screen in discord, and I have a near photographic memory, so once I saw his address, I had memorized it. One day in discord voice chat I said "If you abandon this game I will fly my ass to NY and make you regret it." He said "Yeah, you couldnt find me.". So, mostly joking, but having fun with it, I send him a google maps screenshot of the front window to the address the pizza was sent to. A few seconds later I hear "Holy fuck dude. That's not fucking funny".
It seems like you really hate the guy now.

Aug 3, 2021
This is sad. I really liked the game, was hoping for some sisterly bonding and was curious to see Celeste interacting with them. Guess I'll wait for the next good loli game that will be abandoned after a few patches.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
It seems like you really hate the guy now.
I slowly started to hate him over the last few months. Guy was fucking lazy as hell and bitched about everything. And I told him from the beginning that I fucking despise abandoned games. I reminded him at least once a week for a year. And he goes and abandons it. I spent a year helping him to suck a little less (mostly that meant doing shit for him because he would "forget" or find ways to get out of it). So yeah, Fuck that pussy ass cunt.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Had to go to LC website to get a version that included it. I'm not uploading it here though in case it breaks one of their rules that they only ever enforce when they feel like it.
We didn't remove the uncensor patch, the dev did. You can upload it instead of floodings your DMs.

sureisandname

Mar 1, 2021
well, that's a shame it'll never get a conclusion as it seems MacroxssZ went full dark and nuked everything he had.

Sad :(

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes