4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For anyone asking for the patch, it is available on LewdPatcher.
Sorry, but did you even tried the link there? At least for me the files are removed for quite some time now. That's why the askings about the patch...

Reactions: smjin

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry, but did you even tried the link there? At least for me the files are removed for quite some time now. That's why the askings about the patch...
Oh, you're right. I have the game on my pc already so no I didn't try the link. It is indeed down.

Reactions: J.R.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
No and there never will be. The dev was looking for an excuse to abandon the game. The other dev that got arrested just gave him an added excuse to quit.
They literally took everything Westy owned. Like, there are a couple pictures of his house on various news sites from after the raid and it's EMPTY, the reports even say the australian government took, "all of the man’s property, including two vehicles, high-end televisions and audiovisual equipment, furniture and appliances which were seized at the warrants."

If this dev also lives in Australia I'd say it's more than just an excuse. I'd do the same thing. Though with just how much Westy was making at his peak and knowing what little I do about how strict the laws are down under (GTA is still banned there I think) he should have gotten the fuck out of that country when he had the means. Poor bastard.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Pretty good game, i get why he abandon it, but game wasent that big yet so why not just change the lolis to look more grown up in height and such, sure more work but then game would be able to go on and it would still be supported and he could still make money on making it, better then just leaving it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Pretty good game, i get why he abandon it, but game wasent that big yet so why not just change the lolis to look more grown up in height and such, sure more work but then game would be able to go on and it would still be supported and he could still make money on making it, better then just leaving it.
Reading some posts from someone who was involved in the development of the game, this was not the main reason to abandon it. Just somehow a good excuse for it. I assume that the game was not as successful as the developer wanted it to be, hence the stop.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Reading some posts from someone who was involved in the development of the game, this was not the main reason to abandon it. Just somehow a good excuse for it. I assume that the game was not as successful as the developer wanted it to be, hence the stop.
Maybe but with all the censor stuff and closing down all accounts on support sites and discord it sure feels more like it was due to westlys sad deal, if it wasent he could just have left it and started a new with same name, like alot of other devs do :)
Same reason there wont be many loli games popping up anymore.

And game barely got a chance to become popular, it does take a bit of time for that to happen and i think it could have been one of the better games out there, nice story and LIs just a bit to loli with a few of them, personaly i would have been a supporter of it if i had found it earliere.

Never did get to try it with the patch though....

Reactions: Marcus_NG

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Maybe but with all the censor stuff and closing down all accounts on support sites and discord it sure feels more like it was due to westlys sad deal, if it wasent he could just have left it and started a new with same name, like alot of other devs do :)
Same reason there wont be many loli games popping up anymore.

And game barely got a chance to become popular, it does take a bit of time for that to happen and i think it could have been one of the better games out there, nice story and LIs just a bit to loli with a few of them, personaly i would have been a supporter of it if i had found it earliere.

Never did get to try it with the patch though....
If interested have a look at a posting from the writer of the game here

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes