4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
They literally took everything Westy owned. Like, there are a couple pictures of his house on various news sites from after the raid and it's EMPTY, the reports even say the australian government took, "all of the man’s property, including two vehicles, high-end televisions and audiovisual equipment, furniture and appliances which were seized at the warrants."

If this dev also lives in Australia I'd say it's more than just an excuse. I'd do the same thing. Though with just how much Westy was making at his peak and knowing what little I do about how strict the laws are down under (GTA is still banned there I think) he should have gotten the fuck out of that country when he had the means. Poor bastard.
Or having property, money, assets or whatever under your wife's/kids'/parent's name. (If you got those and are on good terms with them, that is.) Well at least that how you'd do it in western europe. Not sure it would work in australia too since they seem to have laws and views that are, lets say, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there.

WMaxx55

Jul 10, 2022
This game was one of my favourites. It so sorry if it is abandoned.
Looks like it is quite harsh to live in countries with such strict laws as Australia.
It's quite shocking.

Reactions: HenrySapin

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Guess I need to request it as well. I still have 0.3, which has the earlier content uncensored, but it doesn't exactly amount to much.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Another games site, but it's not allowed to name it here on F95zone.
Also, the reason why this game got abandoned can be found here on F95zone, too. Only search for the posts from "Darkrift411" (he helped the dev for making this game before it got abandoned)

Reactions: pgm_01

TiggerTime

Dec 15, 2022
Here's the patch .
Sometimes not cleaning out old files comes in handy.
Thanks for that link. The one on the first page for MegaNZ via LewdPatcher didn'nt work for me. I can confirm for those reading this post that your link works fine and the changes show up in-game.

TiggerTime

Dec 15, 2022
I mean... I was the writer... so I still have all of the scenes I wrote (prob enough to cover from 0.5-0.6 and maybe to 0.7). I kicked him off of the trello board where I stored all of the scenes when I left the team. And... as I used to do his animation.... I could probably find the Duf files for all of the characters. I dont think I have the house (the outside, I have the inside) or the school, or the vehicle, but I am sure someone could find those.

But I wouldnt want to work on it again to be honest. I was lured in with a redhead sister, which ended up being redhead twin sisters... I was iffy about working on a loli game, but he agreed to enough of my requirements and changes to make me less against it.

If someone was serious about picking up where it left off, and seemed to have the skill (or a team with the skills) needed to do it, I could be willing to point them in the direction of all of the stuff needed to continue where it left off.
This does seem like a VN tragedy.

I'll be honest and admit that I liked the loli aspect, but I liked Celeste's character more. Also, 'Z' seems to have an intriguing back story just waiting to be discovered. I enjoy adult visual novels for a few things...

The plot should be compelling, ideally original
The renders should be of a high enough quality so as not to be off-putting
The NPCs should have some depth to their character to make me want to invest in them.
The MC shouldn't be a stereotypical adolescent full of angst

This game nicely ticked all of the boxes for me.

Unfortunately, I've only ever made a (rather large) mod for Skyrim, so I only have knowledge of writing, voice acting, creation kit, Nifskope, textures and papyrus script, not Ren'Py. Script is my weakest.

As such, I'm in no position to take up this game, although I've been considering getting into visual novels.

You seem to be completely genuine.

Could any sort of crowd funding make you consider taking this VN up again, or is that not possible without backing?

I, for one, would opt into that. If you are the one responsible for the writing, hats off to you. I enjoyed what was made so far!

Reactions: Marcus_NG

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
I sure wish this game hadn't been abandoned. There were a few elements that really made it stand out. The sister's cute deviousness, her size difference, and her plot to seemingly corrupt MC by getting him lots of girls is one I haven't seen before, and it was exceptional. The other young women in MC's sister's school all having a man in the house for "playtime" was just excellent, and hopefully someone steals that idea for a new game. The redhead wanting her sister to come with her on her dates and her sister being into it is one of the better hints at a harem's beginning that I've seen, and I really wanted that to play out. It's still a great game, what little of it there is, as long as you don't mind it ending on a frustrating cliffhanger.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes