4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Such a shame this one went down the drain... It's too damn difficult to find decent loli games these days as it is without them also becoming abandoned for who knows what reasons. Maybe the dev'll pick this one up again and actually finish it, but the pessimist in me feels that's a long shot, at best.

BTW: Could someone please share the decensoring patch with the rest of us? Lewdpatcher is, as usual, entirely unreliable for that and so it's impossible to get a hold of the patch.

-Mal

Last edited:

CatSìth

Nov 24, 2021
Is this actually abandoned or is f95 jumping the gun again? If it is that's a shame this was quite interesting.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Is this actually abandoned or is f95 jumping the gun again? If it is that's a shame this was quite interesting.
One of the developers said in this very thread that the game is 100% dead in the water. I can't remember the exact reasoning/wording, but it was basically about the other developer being a massive dickhead and refusing to cooperate.

-Mal

Reactions: pgm_01

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Could you send me the patch too, please?
Don't get your hopes up, buddy. Even if the other user sends you the patch, it's been confirmed previously that there's zero sexual content featuring the little sister. Damn shame too, since she's a real cutie!

-Mal

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes