4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

adereth

Aug 21, 2016
Well the sisters friends were not supposed to be part of the story. They were a "fun little cameo" from 2 short games he made before this (you can find them on the corner where lewd games go that cant stay here). Each of those 2 girls had her own game (I havent played them so dont remember the names)
What corner are you talking about?

Sep 14, 2023
Well the sisters friends were not supposed to be part of the story. They were a "fun little cameo" from 2 short games he made before this (you can find them on the corner where lewd games go that cant stay here). Each of those 2 girls had her own game (I havent played them so dont remember the names)
I search the corner of the l-games but didn't find it to be a fun little cameo. Both games don't contain those sisters, they do however contain a preview of this game, with those sisters in it.

Damn why did this game get abandon, he could even remove that loli, the story was interesting, and the graphics was okay.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I search the corner of the l-games but didn't find it to be a fun little cameo. Both games don't contain those sisters, they do however contain a preview of this game, with those sisters in it.

Damn why did this game get abandon, he could even remove that loli, the story was interesting, and the graphics was okay.
Um.... not sure if your wording is off, but... No, those games were NOT a preview of this game. They were just short stories he made into games while practicing Daz.

When he started making this game, he thought it would be fun to show the girl from each of those as Celestes friends. They were only supposed to show up in that one scene in the very first release. We ended up discussing using them for some other scenes later since people liked them. Also, those friends were not "sisters". Well, one had a brother, so technically she was someones sister. I havent played either game, but I made him give me a lot of details about it when I was writing the other scenes where they would appear.

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
Um.... not sure if your wording is off, but... No, those games were NOT a preview of this game. They were just short stories he made into games while practicing Daz.

When he started making this game, he thought it would be fun to show the girl from each of those as Celestes friends. They were only supposed to show up in that one scene in the very first release. We ended up discussing using them for some other scenes later since people liked them. Also, those friends were not "sisters". Well, one had a brother, so technically she was someones sister. I havent played either game, but I made him give me a lot of details about it when I was writing the other scenes where they would appear.
It happened to produce a really interesting plot element. In my mind, Celeste has a social group in which a particular, unconventional practice is not just the expected norm, but is reinforced and encouraged. Besides having easy and frequent access to satisfying pleasure and fun, is something else gained by achieving this status with a brother, father, or uncle? Is Celeste going to fit in better with this clique once she achieves the same status with her brother? She's pushing at least two women on him, but getting scared at what might happen if her close friends get what she knows they want. What justifies her jealousy for him now, but not then? If this is her plot with her brother, could she have had a similar plot for her father before he went missing? Now that she's an adult and far more capable of achieving her goal, is her brother is about to go through the wringer, or is she going to learn to love him instead of using him? Does her cousin have the same goal, or is it just innocent desire with her?

It's amazing that just one or two short scenes can create such compelling story. I'd love to see a whole game based on that plot. *nudge, nudge*

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
Anyone know similar games you can recommend
Similar in what way? Are you looking for a lusty sister, a sister who's trying to help build your harem, a story with action and intrigue involving a mysterious girl, a reluctant MC who's trying to do the right thing in the face of temptation, options for getting with your sexy cousin and aunt, being used to cuckold a milf's husband, dating twin sisters, or something else?

Reactions: SisterFucker3099
Sep 14, 2023
Similar in what way? Are you looking for a lusty sister, a sister who's trying to help build your harem, a story with action and intrigue involving a mysterious girl, a reluctant MC who's trying to do the right thing in the face of temptation, options for getting with your sexy cousin and aunt, being used to cuckold a milf's husband, dating twin sisters, or something else?
I loved the graphics, the story, and the girls. I didn't really like the friends of his sister, that part wasn't necessary, unfortunately that's probably part of why this game got booted... Too bad...

May 17, 2020
I meant more like The Mc didn't think about harem until his LI or someone started to help build it or atleast the start similar like that and also what you wrote here "options for getting with your sexy cousin and aunt, being used to cuckold a milf's husband, dating twin sisters, or something else?"

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
I loved the graphics, the story, and the girls. I didn't really like the friends of his sister, that part wasn't necessary, unfortunately that's probably part of why this game got booted... Too bad...
If you're looking for a visual novel with girls and good images, there are probably a hundred to find on this site. Maybe start with the most popular and go from there. Look at reviews first, they're usually helpful.

I meant more like The MC didn't think about harem until his LI or someone started to help build it or at least the start similar like that and also what you wrote here "options for getting with your sexy cousin and aunt, being used to cuckold a milf's husband, dating twin sisters, or something else?"
I'm no expert, but I can speak to the few I've tried.
Hypnosis and White Russian both look the same because they use Honey Select models. If you can get past how gross they look, both have a pretty good story, and neither have a harem intent from the start, but both have MC sort of falling into the role of a harem master eventually. But, both also have breast expansion as a theme, which is pretty different from MSDP.

If you do a search here for "incest game" you'll see lots of threads that will lead you toward family relations, especially mothers. In the middle of MSDP when MC is taking the redheads to the theater you'll see a poster for a movie called "Sisterly Lust," but that's an image from the visual novel by the same name. It's completed, in it MC does not set out to build a harem until he first falls in love with his family, and it's quite good. Strong recommend. I know of no other game that lets you date twin sisters, but I'd be shocked if MSDP is the first.

Sep 14, 2023
If you're looking for a visual novel with girls and good images, there are probably a hundred to find on this site. Maybe start with the most popular and go from there. Look at reviews first, they're usually helpful.
Yeh I tried hundreds of games here, but only a small percentage is really interesting. This game was one of them. Not directly sex in the first scene, and interesting story, and slow build with a few girls. Some games, like grandma's house, I don't know he fucks everyone, without really any story. Most games are like that.

This sister devious plot was a pearl between them. Of course if it wasn't cancelled, maybe in the future it would have sucked like most games too...

Reactions: Marcus_NG

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
Yeh I tried hundreds of games here, but only a small percentage is really interesting. This game was one of them. Not directly sex in the first scene, and interesting story, and slow build with a few girls. Some games, like grandma's house, I don't know he fucks everyone, without really any story. Most games are like that.

This sister devious plot was a pearl between them. Of course if it wasn't cancelled, maybe in the future it would have sucked like most games too...
IMO, the VNs I've played with the best story are the aforementioned Hypnosis (MC is a riot), Desert Stalker, and Cosy Cafe. The three are neither completed nor abandoned, and each is enjoyable just as a story. If you like MC to be more of a sub, you probably won't like those.

Sep 14, 2023
IMO, the VNs I've played with the best story are the aforementioned Hypnosis (MC is a riot), Desert Stalker, and Cosy Cafe. The three are neither completed nor abandoned, and each is enjoyable just as a story. If you like MC to be more of a sub, you probably won't like those.
I noticed desert stalker yesterday under latest updates, I was thinking about trying it, now I will really try it for sure. Cosy Cafe is not really my graphics style, all those games with that kind of emotionless faces I mostly ignore, but I will try this one.

Reactions: Marcus_NG

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
I noticed desert stalker yesterday under latest updates, I was thinking about trying it, now I will really try it for sure. Cosy Cafe is not really my graphics style, all those games with that kind of emotionless faces I mostly ignore, but I will try this one.
Well, DS doesn't suffer in the visuals department, but I get what you're saying about CC. I will say though, that the graphics eventually became easy to ignore or imagine around, once I got into the story. It's very good.

Reactions: ArhraCole

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020

"Not directly sex in the first scene, and interesting story, and slow build with a few girls." So basically you like slow burn grindy visual novels. Then I recommend Man of the House, Straightened Times, 16 Years Later, Lust Theory, TP: The Class Next Door, and Dreams of Desire, Midnight Paradise, A Wife and a Mother, Indecent Desires, Sweet Affection(it's made in Honey Select but it's still a good grindy game) and Mystwood Manor, that's all I can think of the top of my head.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes