Ren'Py My Soldiers [v1.02] [Coolpeng]

johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
This guy looks hot but sadly he does not have a nude portrait sprite. He's from the mini game "My Boss".
The pic below is from the walkthrough file.
Curtis.png

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Soo... does anyone have walkthrough for the minigames? The Tower especially. I can't find the missing button D:

Also, on itch.io, the latest is version 1.02. I wonder if there's a difference with this one?

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Uh... can we have a perfect ending with Norman? I've played him twice and he always seems to end up with Lesley, even though I've unlocked new scenes with him

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Uh... can we have a perfect ending with Norman? I've played him twice and he always seems to end up with Lesley, even though I've unlocked new scenes with him
I checked the guide and it seems that the ending with Lesley is his only ending. The other's endings are called "perfect ending" in the guide while his is call just "ending"

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I checked the guide and it seems that the ending with Lesley is his only ending. The other's endings are called "perfect ending" in the guide while his is call just "ending"
Oh the shame. I like him and it feels like he's just toying with me
Oh well. I wanna try Kevin next and hope his route is better written

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, I made this walkthrough through trial and error but I guarantee that these are the correct choices for each route. Enjoy!

Hero (Minigame #6)

1. Hugo
* There's 2 scenes with Hugo, a masturbation and fuck scene. These choices lead to both.

- I don't think so
- You know she's like a mean version of Lois Lane
- Dude, that's creepy!
- Give him a break, Luke! You know......
- Yeah!
- Hugo
- Come on, Let's go back!
- Take a look, ......
- Any choice will do
- Yes
- Yeah, he's our friend!
- Let's go!
- Yeah, why not?
- Oh come on, we're free tonight!
Then you get drunk and have sex with Hugo!

2. Jimmy
* Jimmy only has a blowjob scene.
- (Same choices in Hugo route until you get a choice between the three) pick Jimmy
- I guess pretty soon
- But I guess our cap just wants to protect you
- Any choice will do
- I guess captain will ask others to do it
- Yeah, he's our friend!
- Let's go!
- No, I'll pass
Next, you get a blowjob from Jimmy in the shower!

3. Luke
* I like to think he is the canon route because his is the only one with a proper ending. Also duh he's the hottest and mc says "I love you" to Luke in every route. These choices will get all Luke cgs and his proper ending.
- Agreed
- Yeah, good luck with that.
- Well, she will be a lucky girl!
- Yeah, just forget about her..........
- Yeah!
- Luke
- Yeah.
- Yeah!
- Any choice will do
- I guess captain will ask others to do it.
- You seem to be jealous.
- Wait, let me call Luke.
- Yeah, why not?
- I guess we have to go later.
- Go find Luke.
- Yeah!
- Does anyone tell you.......
- Sounds great.
- Just tell him.
- Any choice will do
Congats, not only you beat the game but you also get your man in the end!

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
1. Hugo
* There's 2 scenes with Hugo, a masturbation and fuck scene. These choices lead to both.

- I don't think so
- You know she's like a mean version of Lois Lane
- Dude, that's creepy!
- Give him a break, Luke! You know......
- Yeah!
- Hugo
- Come on, Let's go back!
- Take a look, ......
- Any choice will do
- Yes
- Yeah, he's our friend!
- Let's go!
- Yeah, why not?
- Oh come on, we're free tonight!
Then you get drunk and have sex with Hugo!

2. Jimmy
* Jimmy only has a blowjob scene.
- (Same choices in Hugo route until you get a choice between the three) pick Jimmy
- I guess pretty soon
- But I guess our cap just wants to protect you
- Any choice will do
- I guess captain will ask others to do it
- Yeah, he's our friend!
- Let's go!
- No, I'll pass
Next, you get a blowjob from Jimmy in the shower!

3. Luke
* I like to think he is the canon route because his is the only one with a proper ending. Also duh he's the hottest and mc says "I love you" to Luke in every route. These choices will get all Luke cgs and his proper ending.
- Agreed
- Yeah, good luck with that.
- Well, she will be a lucky girl!
- Yeah, just forget about her..........
- Yeah!
- Luke
- Yeah.
- Yeah!
- Any choice will do
- I guess captain will ask others to do it.
- You seem to be jealous.
- Wait, let me call Luke.
- Yeah, why not?
- I guess we have to go later.
- Go find Luke.
- Yeah!
- Does anyone tell you.......
- Sounds great.
- Just tell him.
- Any choice will do
Congats, not only you beat the game but you also get your man in the end!
Thanks a lot for this! Been trying to see if we can end up with Hugo somehow
Do you happen to have a guide for The New Guy also?

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks a lot for this! Been trying to see if we can end up with Hugo somehow
Do you happen to have a guide for The New Guy also?
You're welcome! I don't really have a guide but I can write a walkthrough for The New Guy just like the one for the Hero minigame. I'll try to send it later tonight :)

Reactions: jdm2089

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys, I made a new walkthrough this time for the minigame The New Guy also done through trial and error. This minigame is different because it includes an exploration of the campus for each day. So this guide will contain both the dialogue options to be selected and the places you should explore in the campus. Have fun!

The New Guy (Minigame #9)

1. Leon
* These choices will get all of Leon's cgs. Sadly he doesn't have a jackoff or a fuck scene.

(Monday)
- Better not
- Either choice will do
- Either choice will do
- Either choice will do

First campus exploration
* You can choose whatever area you wanna go to until you have to get back to the dorm at the end of day.

(Tuesday)
Second campus exploration
* Again choose whatever area you wanna visit. You can talk to Herman at the Library, talk to Tim at the Institute of Technology, or talk to that asshole Dean at the Lee tower.

(Wednesday)
Third campus exploration
* Go to the dorm to see the first of Leon's cgs. Select this first cause the day ends immediately when you select other places.
- Ok!

(Thursday)
Fourth campus exploration
* Choose whatever area. You can meet a hot guy named Henry at the Lee Tower but he doesn't have any cgs so it's pointless. You can also go to the gym to see Leon but it doesn't matter cause wherever you go, at the end of the day, when you get back to the dorm you'll still see his naked cg.

(Friday)
Final campus exploration
* Doesn't matter where you go to at this point cause you've already seen all of Leon's cgs. You can go to the party or not and end Leon's route (Can you even call this a route?) then start a new game for Hank's route.

2. Hank
* Here we are at beefcake Hank's route who apparently gets all the sexy cgs. This guide details how to get all 3 of his scenes and cgs.

(Monday)
- Yes
- You hit the gym?
- Wow, that's amazing!
- Yeah! About 3 times a week.
- Sure!

(Tuesday)
1st Campus exploration
* Only go to the gym
- Wish I could be like you in the future!
- It's my chest day.

(Wednesday)
2nd Campus exploration
* Only go to the gym
- Hey, stocking is not a good word.

(Thursday)
3rd Campus exploration
* Go to the dorm. You'll see Hank masturbating.
(Make sure to create a save here. If you want to get the handjob scene with Hank you can choose 'I guess it's OK.' but you won't get to fuck him in the end. Otherwise, leave him be)
- Just close the door, and give him some space.
* You can then go to the gym afterward to spend more time with Hank.

(Friday)
Last Campus exploration
* Go to the institute of Technology.
- Yeah!
- Hell yeah!
* Finally, you fuck Hank's sexy muscle ass!

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Hey guys, I made a new walkthrough this time for the minigame The New Guy also done through trial and error. This minigame is different because it includes an exploration of the campus for each day. So this guide will contain both the dialogue options to be selected and the places you should explore in the campus. Have fun!

The New Guy (Minigame #9)

1. Leon
* These choices will get all of Leon's cgs. Sadly he doesn't have a jackoff or a fuck scene.

(Monday)
- Better not
- Either choice will do
- Either choice will do
- Either choice will do

First campus exploration
* You can choose whatever area you wanna go to until you have to get back to the dorm at the end of day.

(Tuesday)
Second campus exploration
* Again choose whatever area you wanna visit. You can talk to Herman at the Library, talk to Tim at the Institute of Technology, or talk to that asshole Dean at the Lee tower.

(Wednesday)
Third campus exploration
* Go to the dorm to see the first of Leon's cgs. Select this first cause the day ends immediately when you select other places.
- Ok!

(Thursday)
Fourth campus exploration
* Choose whatever area. You can meet a hot guy named Henry at the Lee Tower but he doesn't have any cgs so it's pointless. You can also go to the gym to see Leon but it doesn't matter cause wherever you go, at the end of the day, when you get back to the dorm you'll still see his naked cg.

(Friday)
Final campus exploration
* Doesn't matter where you go to at this point cause you've already seen all of Leon's cgs. You can go to the party or not and end Leon's route (Can you even call this a route?) then start a new game for Hank's route.

2. Hank
* Here we are at beefcake Hank's route who apparently gets all the sexy cgs. This guide details how to get all 3 of his scenes and cgs.

(Monday)
- Yes
- You hit the gym?
- Wow, that's amazing!
- Yeah! About 3 times a week.
- Sure!

(Tuesday)
1st Campus exploration
* Only go to the gym
- Wish I could be like you in the future!
- It's my chest day.

(Wednesday)
2nd Campus exploration
* Only go to the gym
- Hey, stocking is not a good word.

(Thursday)
3rd Campus exploration
* Go to the dorm. You'll see Hank masturbating.
(Make sure to create a save here. If you want to get the handjob scene with Hank you can choose 'I guess it's OK.' but you won't get to fuck him in the end. Otherwise, leave him be)
- Just close the door, and give him some space.
* You can then go to the gym afterward to spend more time with Hank.

(Friday)
Last Campus exploration
* Go to the institute of Technology.
- Yeah!
- Hell yeah!
* Finally, you fuck Hank's sexy muscle ass!
May I know which game is this??

May I have the link please wanna try :')