Ren'Py My Soldiers [v1.02] [Coolpeng]

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Same, no luck so in getting Arthur's one. Rob does not have sex scenes, I checked the extracted cgs and there is none for him
I look for Arthur everywhere, the most I could see was his ass on the stairs, and him on his back in the pool. I wanted to see the dialogue behind the fuck, but I've done everything and nothing.

Reactions: jdm2089

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, I managed to get 19 out of the 20 animated cgs. You'll see there's only 18 cgs unlocked in the picture but Dolan's 1st fuck scene should be on there. I think there's a bug that's preventing Dolan's 1st scene from showing up in the gallery.

So I'm pretty sure I'm only missing Arthur's fuck scene. I really went back and forth through this whole game always looking to get his scene but I swear this man disappears off the face of the earth. Just sharing to let y'all know I can try writing a walkthrough of how I got most of the cgs if you guys want me to. I'll do it free of charge just like how I got this game lol.

*Disclaimer: the walkthrough I write won't be complete since it won't detail how to get Arthur's fuck scene cause I have no idea how to fuck this man! (help me)

Last edited:
Reactions: youshowicum

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Hey, I managed to get 19 out of the 20 animated cgs. You'll see there's only 18 cgs unlocked in the picture but Dolan's 1st fuck scene should be on there. I think there's a bug that's preventing Dolan's 1st scene from showing up in the gallery.

So I'm pretty sure I'm only missing Arthur's fuck scene. I really went back and forth through this whole game always looking to get his scene but I swear this man disappears off the face of the earth. Just sharing to let y'all know I can try writing a walkthrough of how I got most of the cgs if you guys want me to. I'll do it free of charge just like how I got this game lol.

*Disclaimer: the walkthrough I write won't be complete since it won't detail how to get Arthur's fuck scene cause I have no idea how to fuck this man! (help me)
I just got it, but I'm not exactly sure what I did. So basically I was mean to Tristan throughout the game, I made sure to see Arthur in the bathroom early on, met with him in the library around day 22 I think and made sure to make the choices where he invites you to visit him in his room (I'm pretty sure I told him he was hot), made sure not to spy on him because he doesn't like that, and then on night 29 he'll come to your room and ask if you want to go out the next day, agree, and the on day 30 you'll get the scene, but it all leads to a game over and after playing through 3 times, I believe the game overs are ultimately caused by a low affection score with Tristan.

Reactions: Lolito1234

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
I just got it, but I'm not exactly sure what I did. So basically I was mean to Tristan throughout the game, I made sure to see Arthur in the bathroom early on, met with him in the library around day 22 I think and made sure to make the choices where he invites you to visit him in his room (I'm pretty sure I told him he was hot), made sure not to spy on him because he doesn't like that, and then on night 29 he'll come to your room and ask if you want to go out the next day, agree, and the on day 30 you'll get the scene, but it all leads to a game over and after playing through 3 times, I believe the game overs are ultimately caused by a low affection score with Tristan.
Oh wow so all I needed to do was hate on Tristan this whole time? Damn every playthrough I did always had me romancing him cause I love him sm lol. I guess the game over makes sense cause Tristan needs to be fucked so he can become strong enough to defeat the cult bastards. Thanks a lot for this tip I'll give it a shot!

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
When did you had the chance ti tell him.he is hot?

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
When did you had the chance ti tell him.he is hot?
You have to make the right choices during the library scene. If you do it correctly, you'll leave the library with him and end up in the dorm hallway where you get more choices and one of them is to tell him he's hot. He'll invite you to visit him, but I guess you really shouldn't because that seems to make him upset.

Reactions: Lolito1234

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
You have to make the right choices during the library scene. If you do it correctly, you'll leave the library with him and end up in the dorm hallway where you get more choices and one of them is to tell him he's hot. He'll invite you to visit him, but I guess you really shouldn't because that seems to make him upset.
Hey, so when I find Arthur in the library on Day 22 I'm not sure what right choices you're referring to.
Okay so the first choices in the scene that pop up for me are:
- What a surprise to see you here!
** So if I choose this, it leads to nowhere cause Arthur leaves the library by himself.
- I don't usually see you here.
** If I choose this instead, it leads to another set of choices which are:
- What are you doing here?
- It looks like you are trying to find a book?
** Both of these choices again lead to Arthur leaving by himself

I also included pictures of the choices I'm talking about. So I'm not sure how you got a choice to tell him he's hot? Maybe we're playing different versions of this game, I'm on the pc version while you're on Mac or android I don't know

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Manow I got the image of arthur, following these contexts, however, there was a kind of bug on the 23rd and I went back to the 22nd where I got him to call me to go with him to the room, but what about that after fucking him you die so it's kind of not funny. But I followed the context of being mean to tristan here comes the bug, that's when I got it and such

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Thank you guys I finally did it. I am missing only a Tristan's scene but he js not my type so I will not try to get it