Ren'Py My Soldiers [v1.02] [Coolpeng]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
im will to share his new game but someone has to tell me how to upload it to the site
Upload the file to a file host then share the links, you can refer to Approved File Hosts
I'd like to use / / as they don't require an account.

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
i only uploaded the pc version if you want the mac and android versions ill upload them just ask

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
no i dont i just bought the game yesterday but if anyone does have a walkthrough i would be very grateful if they shared it

Reactions: Lolito1234

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
I was able to get most of the cgs, I am only missing a sex scene with Tristan and the one with Arthur. The game is very buggy by the way, I lost counts of how many times it skipped days or it restarted from days 15

Reactions: HappyReader

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
yea you aren't the only one without a guide its almost impossible to get anything other then a dead end but that's what makes it fun to some people to try everything

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Eu consegui a maioria dos cgs, só estou perdendo uma cena de sexo com Tristan e aquela com Arthur. O jogo é muito bugado por sinal, perdi as contas de quantas vezes pulou dias ou reiniciou a partir dos dias 15
[/CITAR]
Does anyone know how to get the sex scenes with arthur/Rob I've done everything in the game and I didn't get their footage, I got it with everyone else but the two of them. Any tips?