Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know if I've ever seen a game with less interest than this one. Maybe just cut your losses and concentrate on the other games you make under different names.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ZorggroZ

May 18, 2020
I choose the safest option to wait for a trusted uploader to give us the latest version and update the topic. Even this wonderful game is not worth a virus on my computer...

All this cockblocking by Kalvin gets stupid and annoying.
I totally agree with you. But that's what makes things more interesting. I mean...

When I am playing a NTR game, I am expecting the main protagonist to loose everything. I am more than willing to let that happen. I don't care if the hero is stupid or spineless, it is just the way it is...

That does not mean the main antagonist is allowed to be that stupid. Especially since he is supposed to be his dear friend... Who need enemies with friends like that? This is the most infuriating.

I wanted to play for a change a naive gentleman who looses his sweetheart in the end but now instead this poor hero is stucked on a war path againt Kalvin to steal all the girls because bad friends need to be punished. Severely. No pussy for Kalvin!

And now that I have managed to trigger the unexpected, the harem path on a NTR game, I am getting really curious to see where all of this is going...

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes