Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: InsanErotica -
Modder: LaikDink
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.2
View attachment 2208688 View attachment 2208691 View attachment 2208717
Updated

Reactions: BlasKyau

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I have a problem .... once the MC wants to make a call .... I can't find where the phone ... not on the screen?

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Or maybe just quit crying about IR and NTR like it's some invasive virus that can't be stopped. You're all full of total shit. There's literally FIFTY non-IR+NTR releases for every ONE that has it. Go play something from the OVER ELEVEN THOUSAND games on the right side of my image!!! JFC, these snowflakes, I swear. Over 13,000 releases on this website and all they wanna do is troll the <240 IR+NTR games (of which SIXTY of them are fucking abandoned!!).... So fucking annoying. "Venom" is apropos, so fucking toxic.

View attachment 2299765
Already too much

• Angry
Reactions: Pyrrical and Cavpal

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Or maybe just quit crying about IR and NTR like it's some invasive virus that can't be stopped. You're all full of total shit. There's literally FIFTY non-IR+NTR releases for every ONE that has it. Go play something from the OVER ELEVEN THOUSAND games on the right side of my image!!! JFC, these snowflakes, I swear. Over 13,000 releases on this website and all they wanna do is troll the <240 IR+NTR games (of which SIXTY of them are fucking abandoned!!).... So fucking annoying. "Venom" is apropos, so fucking toxic.

View attachment 2299765
Stop. You're using logic and making too much sense.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
How is the ntr in this game?
There are two routes, ntr and vanilla?
The type of ntr is only netorare(you lost the girl) or it can be netorase(the girl is yours, and if wanted, you can share her)?

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I already finished this version, I won't put a review because it's still in the beginning, but to be honest, this is pretty bad.

About the characters:

The MC is an asshole, I thought it was very weird him been mad at his friend for starting to date the Korean girl without being in love, like, the two characters just meet, they want a relationship but since they don't know each other very much, they're just hanging out , this is the most normal thing in the world and the guy gets angry about it;

Kelvin is a bigger asshole, it's pretty obvious he has feelings for the mc's girlfriend and keeps interrupting them, but the mc could choose another place to fuck right? Third time this happens, go fuck somewhere else;

Mc's girlfriend(Angie i think): don't have much to say, literally hasn't shown any kind of personality so far.

Mi-Ha: For now, just a pretty face.

The Streamer: Honestly, she has shown the most personality so far, she's not the best person and she's a bit of a bitch, but other than that there's not much to complain about her.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Summer Class Episode 1 v0.3 with walkthrough PDFs

PC: - - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

The changelog is pretty useless as the Dev included hardly any information at all, but I posted it anyway.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
P/s: Update to v0.2
update pls if you have time

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
P/s: Update to v0.3
Updated to v0.3

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It has the same mechanics as My Friend's Family, I hope the NTR remains optional and there is a Harem ending of course

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
I like how it uses characters and settings from other games. Making it feel like part of same world. However, the dev can spend more time into improving the mechanics and character expressions...it seems a bit robotic.
Overall 3.5/5

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes