VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes
Jun 8, 2022
Ok so I did anal with the mom and have 5 stars. The walkthrough I found stops there. What else can I do to move forrward? Is thsi game already developed to that point to have sex with the mom (pussy) or no?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There are 3 endings. Mom ending, Sister ending, Harem ending.
Hint: Careful you do not advance one of them farther than the other.

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
walkthrough end for 5 heart Mom, but you can reach 6 hearts (with speaking and gifts, lots of it) and do the final quest. It has been a while since i played the game, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
Thank you very much for the extremely helpful info in this thread, especially on when the treasures appear and on how to move the boxes correctly.

The job progression depending on the various stats posed a very interesting optimization problem for me, so I crunched the numbers and created a nice spreadsheet for calculating everything properly (attached). I also "reverse engineered" the progression of the money increase and required energy with increasing stats, resulting in the formulas on the first page for properly calculating the required energy for working.
View attachment Calculation & log.zip

Turns out that intelligence with work in IT support is by far the most effective upgrade path for getting more money ASAP.
The only problem is that you have to get both the driving and the working energy cost down quickly for being able to work the IT support at normal days with 100 energy.

The treasures help a lot with that, on day 2 you can already buy the turbocharger (-10 driving energy cost).
For achieving this you need to spend the whole first day studying for a +6 in intelligence and buy the cinnamon & a wrench.
With this you can get both the treasure from the parent's bathroom by repairing the water filter and the treasure from the basement because of the cinnamon.
Remember to get the room key from the lockbox in the parent's bathroom immediately (code 863).
Keep the panties from the first days so that you can get Molly's phone with 5 panties (worth 200$ and acquired without spending money) instead of paying 500$.

It's extremely important what happens on day two, if none of the following options match, restart the game:
  1. Day 2 has extra energy (150) as described in my log. Then you can use the extra energy for another studying, working in IT and for talking & gifting Molly. I was lucky and had 2 high energy days immediately.
  2. You catch your mother masturbating on day 2 so that you get the treasure from the other (your) bathroom. In this case buy the gold library card early and spend day 2 and possibly 3 studying again for getting the required working energy low enough that it matches the driving energy cost.
    You can easily calculate this with the spreadsheet.

Either way use the earned money to further bring down the driving energy cost as this is a constant daily cost, preventing you from doing more useful activities.
Continue to study whenever you can besides charming Molly for getting the first heart treasure (and later the treasure from Molly's room) and saving for the shoes needed for the garage treasure.
The charisma will grow with the flirting anyways and strength is only needed for Mom's third quest which was on day 21 for me and then on the very end where the other stats are maxed out anyway.
It's sufficient when you start training in the gym shortly before Mom's third quest, after the red wine game with Mom.
So nearly max out intelligence first, you can keep it some points short of 100% for properly using the +1 intelligence you get for working sometimes.

You should try to do all activities that affect intelligence or charisma before working in IT support for getting the optimum pay at optimum energy cost each day.
So study, watch the movies and flirt / gift the girls before driving to work as far as possible, meaning that you should buy the presents the day before you plan to gift them as far as possible.
Whenever you flirt / gift the girls, check if you got an additional heart afterwards. If so, you can stop any additional talks & gifts this day because the next day you have to do the quest for the next level, meaning that any talking or gift won't matter before that anymore.
But also buy a gift on the day you finish the quest so that you can gift the girl in the next morning (if you have the money for this of course).

Otherwise the 0.81 guide is already pretty good.
Two improvements:
  1. Pay dad 3500$ instead of 3000$, then he is back on 0% anger and won't bother you with pool cleaning, lawn mowing etc. These chores seem to come when Dad's anger go above 25% or so.
  2. When you get caught with Molly in the basement by Dad with the Dildo you can actually intercept dad so that you don't need to pay the 3500 for calming him down after destroying his TV. Instead you have a quite normal conversation with minimum anger increase. Still, this is not easy to achieve, I wasn't able to repeat that with 2 tries later. It seems that you have to stand directly in the way of Dad for this, if you are above of below he will get past you causing your emergency action with the TV.
    Update 2024-01-02: Finally played it again and found how to reliably intercept dad, you have to put yourself exactly in this spot:
    temp.png

The last quest for Mom missing in the guide is very straightforward, so you should really be able to do this without guide. Just talk to Mom & Dad and do what they say.

I was finished with everything (including all stats at 100%) but the last treasure on day 38 (=98%), this last treasure only appears on day 49.
Update 2024-01-02: I tried a more normal playthrough with less luck, loosing a couple of days for chores and not progressing as quickly as possible due to mostly normal (=100 point) days but was still finished with everything on day 42 except for that last treasure. You just have to stretch the progress on the spreadsheet a bit and invest the first normal days for studying until you the points needed for working IT get low enough for doing it even on a normal day. And you have to spend all your first earnings for the car except when you have some chores to do where you need some better equipment, delaying the gifts a bit.

Besides I also found a harmless bug when Dad requires you to clean the pool and instead of cleaning it you buy the pool cleaning robot.
When you return home, your avatar appears over the screen without saying anything and is stuck there until you grab the pool net in the backyard.
As soon as you grab the net, it says that no cleaning is needed and everything is back to normal.

Last edited:

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
As an answer to the previous questions on how to play the game:
It's much easier to understand when you played NLTs later games Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and the current Genesis Order as the principle is the same but the games are more evolved.
But as a little starter instruction:
You have three limitations:
  1. energy = your available time that day / how much time it takes you to do stuff
    1. The better your stats are for a job, the faster you can do it, leaving more time for other stuff (see the spreadsheet in the previous post for extreme details)
    2. The faster your car goes, the more time you have for other things
    3. Better equipment for chores like pool cleaning lowers the energy needed to do them, up to nothing with the pool cleaning robot.
    4. And of course you need some time for flirting.
  2. money = allows you to buy things
    1. for lowering the energy needed to do some stuff, e.g. optimizing your car
    2. for progressing the story line like the bikini or the garlic
    3. for making the girls love you (gifts)
    4. Gained by working jobs, finding treasures (500$ each) and selling used panties (ewwwwww - but 40$ per piece)
  3. Dad's anger
    1. if it's > ca. 25%, he will make you do chores like pool cleaning or lawn mowing, draining at least some precious energy for the day
    2. if it's close to 100%, you will likely be grounded for one or more days, meaning that you are stuck in your room, only able to play the guitar for a little charisma improvement.
    3. if you work, it goes down 5%.
    4. if you pay rent, it also goes down depending on the invested money. 3500$ = 100%, 35$ = 1%, sums in between percents are rounded down.
      1. Except for the 1-2 100% anger situations it usually makes more sense to work hard to bring down the anger instead of investing money.
      2. Sooner or later you will have to do at least the pool cleaning as chores, but then you can invest the money better in better tools instead, e.g. the 3500$ for the cleaning robot.

For progressing to the next heart level (and thereby starting the quest) you have to talk & gift the girls.
Each girl needs between 4 and 6 interactions with heart result by talking with the answers from the guide and giving gifts.
Usually I have 1-2 gifts and the rest are talks, depending on money and energy available.
In the later game I usually talk & gift both each day as I have sufficient money & energy.

Last edited:

beedoe

Feb 27, 2020
Get "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" of null" when trying to go to town. need fix makes game unplayable

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
Are you sure you have the 1.0 version? The change log of it says that it finally fixed all of exactly those errors you two mention:

"Every last remnant of anything that can possibly cause a “width of null” error has been removed"

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a pattern for clearing the garage? The boxes have to be moved in a certain way to access tools?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You wont be able to get all boxes immediately. The bottom left one you will have to wait till a bit later.
I don't know how I did it, but I just stumbled my way through and managed to get everything in the garage, hitting both buttons. Pure luck. If I knew what I did, I would share it, but, I don't know what I did. But, at least you know it is doable. Good luck.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wish there was a walkthrough that would take you, step by step to succeed with both mom and sis. One walkthrough focuses only on the sister and the other has mom and sis as separate objectives and there is no guide to do the other things like the water filter, pump, or what to do in the basement. We need a real walkthrough. Trying the other walkthroughs I never found the mom masturbating or a lot of other things I saw in the comments. Now, both women have disappeared, no matter how many days go by.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I also have same. I suspect it is jsut a residual bug in the game code.

I assume you have the full sex scene with movie theater girl. And you have the endings. So not much else. Assuming you got all the hidden coins.

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
if you mean chests with money I thing I got it all and theater and endings as well. Ink what am I missing but pretty sure I saw everything to see, and boy I like it :D

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes