VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

worms87611

Jan 16, 2021
For those who got the best ending without 100% completion, you need to get all the money chest around the house and
both Synthia scene.
As for getting threesome ending, I believe you need to complete Molly 6 star quest first, Eve 6 star quest, talk to Molly then end game. Not very sure though.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Have to agree with Joker there, I'm in exactly the same spot. Got both girls, did Synthia (in reality I'd be worried about getting a STD from the nutcase), got all the boxes, the only thing I was never able to do was click both garage switches at the same time. Seems a little strange for that alone to be 16% of the game.

You aren't supposed to grind your strength, int. and charisma all to 100 are you?
It's typical NLT, they're better at the comics, all the games lack logical flow and have tons of bugs/softloops/grinding.

amqkhxoz

Jan 6, 2021
uradamus, you were asking for this. How to run version 1.0 of the game on Linux:
  1. Download the Windows version of the game.
  2. Download NW.js and extract it. I used NW.js v0.60.
  3. Open a terminal and change directory (using the cd utility) to the location where you extracted the game (the directory should contain the package.json file).
  4. Run /path/to/nwjs/nw .
The only problem I encountered was that the game was trying to place the save files in a location where it did not have permissions to do so. da-dudster, rewyn were reporting a similar error on MacOS. In order to fix this, change line 660 of the file /MySummer/www/js/rpg_managers.js from return decodeURIComponent(path); to return "./save/";. Your save files will now be placed in /MySummer/save/.

Last edited:

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Stuck or I think so. After the scene with Mom's by the pool and she said she was going to take a shower and to join her, I made it past Dad and made it up stairs. As I was about to enter Mom's, Molly caught me, and went to my room, and not can not leave. The second I leave she is standing there and I have no change to do anything as automatically return to my room. How can I progress?

***EDIT***
Nevermind I just read to use the window in your room. I read that early this morning and could not get the window to do anything but I will try again when I get home. Maybe I was not doing it correctly.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Does someone know how to interact with the PC in mom's room? Where you can read on the screen: How would you like to interact?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For those who are still wondering what to do with this damn cardboard box in the basement. First you have to convince Molly to fuck, and have the lube, dildo, sleeping bag, and Christmas lights to build a fort to hide behind.

Inkedimage_37_LI.jpg

Reactions: Adabelitoo
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes