VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes
D

Deleted member 3578209

Escape through the window. Sneak back via front door, don't get catched by Dad or Sis (run if they look away)
thanks. I've finished that route already. But got stuck again in Molly's route where she told me to find a safe place in the basement. I don't know where should I put that carton box in the basement.

paco.rerse

Jan 4, 2021
Just wanted to report that the game doesn't run on my new mac, I sort out the permissions part, but when you try to run in, it appears a black window and then it just crashes and closes itself.

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
Get Key in Parents Bedroom. Try to open wine cellar, key will break. Go to garage, move boxes and get Penetrating Catalyst and Pliers (may need the shoes for 700$ from shop, can't remember). Go back to cellar door and click on it - use Catalyst. Click door again and use pliers, door should now be open and you can take the wine.

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao.Quando porto l aglio la mamma fa sedere tutti.Finito di pranzare vado a letto clicco dormire ma mi da trceback. Grazie se mi fai sapere. Ciao.

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Mom and Sis ending? Came super close and have been able to get both individually. Also for anyone how hasn't been able to get the Mom ending just follow the Qleef walk through and once you get her to 6 hearts talk to the Dad, you need to get 20k and anywhere between 50-60 strength and then you're good to go.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help with the mother's last mission, she tells me that I need to find a way that we can be together, you talk to the father and what he tells you is to work but no matter how hard I work I do not get any progress, someone can tell me that is what I have to do I'm 92%

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
I need help with the mother's last mission, she tells me that I need to find a way that we can be together, you talk to the father and what he tells you is to work but no matter how hard I work I do not get any progress, someone can tell me that is what I have to do I'm 92%

i got like that too. but i finished the game and moved on with mom and sis option. i got 86% not 100% tho.what did you do to get 92%?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes