VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

quanghuy7458

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just want want to add little mod to this game to make things easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Just updated this mod to include some basic features.
Hope you like it.
where is MC room bro

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
guys I finished the Molly quests but I can't progress in the Eve quests because Dad is mad and won't let me pay him

is there a way to do the ending with both? because it's only day 49 and it's already the last day but when I did the mom only end I had 58 days

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
How to repeat the scenes? I can't even though I completed the whole game
Idem. At least in Visiting Aunt Sara there was a way to review the spicy scenes in the basement. By the way, what is the way to activate those garage switches (I have tried numerous times, but each attempt only managed to flip one switch and not both at the same time)? Is there a complete walkthrough, and not the one that appears in the OP, where it does not indicate the end of the mom route or the way the sis-mom duo is achieved? Or do you have to download that mod for this?

Last edited:

Phoenix911

Jan 3, 2021
So I just downloaded this and Am stuck with the sister in the basement, she won't leave and so I can't talk to her and progress at all. Its been days, any idea as to weather she is stuck or will need some sort of event to happen?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I was finally able to gain access to the mom-sis route already, but I never got past 84% of the game. How can you get to 100%?

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
I was finally able to gain access to the mom-sis route already, but I never got past 84% of the game. How can you get to 100%?
You need to find all treasure boxes and fuck (talk to option) Synthia (the girl at the theatre) in mouth (required around 20 Charisma) and pussy (around 40 Charisma).

Some boxes are easy to miss (found locations thanks to another poster).

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You need to find all treasure boxes and fuck (talk to option) Synthia (the girl at the theatre) in mouth (required around 20 Charisma) and pussy (around 40 Charisma).

Some boxes are easy to miss (found locations thanks to another poster).
Are you referring to the chests where you find 500 dollars? As for what you mean about Synthia, I already did that.

By the way, another detail that I did not resolve. If I remember correctly, after finding what is necessary to open the cellar door when the key is locked (or at a later time), the contents of the garage change and a kind of puzzle with boxes appears where there are 2 switches. How do you resolve to reach both in the same attempt? I have only managed to activate one of the two. Does each switch generate some kind of bonus? If so, what are they? I ask it because if that puzzle is only for one of those 500 dollar chests, I do not understand that it is equivalent to 16% of the game, because I have found the other chests you mention.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Have to agree with Joker there, I'm in exactly the same spot. Got both girls, did Synthia (in reality I'd be worried about getting a STD from the nutcase), got all the boxes, the only thing I was never able to do was click both garage switches at the same time. Seems a little strange for that alone to be 16% of the game.

You aren't supposed to grind your strength, int. and charisma all to 100 are you?

Reactions: jed999

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If you need help with the garage box puzzle (hit both switches)
I managed to get 100% just followed the walkthrough until the end.
Then:
Thanks for the info, although from what I've seen, it only unlocks a chest (and therefore adds 2%).

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
I am not sure if (re-)watching sex scenes with mom or sis add to the 100%.
I bought all items via PC, Shop and car shop, finished all heart quests, located all money chests, wachted all sex scenes after mom and sis got the "after quest"-dialogue (to choose sex scene), read the erotic novel before turning it in, had both scenes with synthia, and paid Dad the 20.000 Money for the new house. Stats were aroaund 80 all. Got 100% on Day 49 after looting the last teausure/chest.

D

Deleted member 3578209

I can't go to the bathroom with Eve , Molly is guarding me in front of my door. Can anyone help?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes