VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
this game shows that a stepcest or "non blood related incest" tag is needed badly. :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantisocrat

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing, but I'm stuck on day 2. In the morning the father went to tech support since he had a virus on the pc. I worked at the restaurant, chatted to sis and had 2 energy left. However, the game does not allow me to sleep (I can't go to bed yet), and I can't seem to do anything else with the 2 energy.

Am I missing something simple?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Not sure what I'm missing, but I'm stuck on day 2. In the morning the father went to tech support since he had a virus on the pc. I worked at the restaurant, chatted to sis and had 2 energy left. However, the game does not allow me to sleep (I can't go to bed yet), and I can't seem to do anything else with the 2 energy.

Test to walk in to sis room...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Visit your sister in her room (she wont allow you)
Click on the phone in the kitchen, answer your sister questions :)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit your sister in her room (she wont allow you)
Click on the phone in the kitchen, answer your sister questions :)
I have finish the first but when i click on phone and call Molly she tell me "Stop being weird!" I must have miss something...

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This game is seriously bugged, you're starting out as always talking to sis etc, she loses her phone, you find it, next day dad goes to town with his broken PC, you can enter sister's room, there are 2 of them in there suddenly, one who you can talk to and give something and the other one starts fucking you. So that happened, and then the game was finished I guess because I couldn't do anything anymore lol...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
This game is seriously bugged, you're starting out as always talking to sis etc, she loses her phone, you find it, next day dad goes to town with his broken PC, you can enter sister's room, there are 2 of them in there suddenly, one who you can talk to and give something and the other one starts fucking you. So that happened, and then the game was finished I guess because I couldn't do anything anymore lol...
Okay here is the deal, in my humble opinion the developer probably didn't script the PC virus event correctly.
The event starts when you click on the Parent's PC, which I'm guessing the majority of the people (Including me) click on new shiny items in any new update. However! this event isn't supposed to trigger early in the game, the starting point should be when reaching the 6th Heart with the Sister.

So technically , you are the one causing the Bug :p but I know , I know. It's the developer's fault.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I have the same problem, but now im stuck there and rolling back has no use as the event triggers again and I'm stuck not being able to go to bed to progress the game.

Benares

May 12, 2017
i don't know what to do: i used the save from the previous version. i can find sis in the basement and she tells me she doesn't want to go to the college as a virgin, i kiss her and then i'm grounded. dunno what to do after that

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
haha i try to leave the room or look at the computer in the room and i get TypeError, undefined is not a function. man my luck is sucking today, second game that had really unexpected things preventing me from playing it.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, not much content for the new update. About ~2 new events with the sister and upon completion of her story arc, you can repeat most scenes with her. Except the pool scene and the anal one, which is supposed to be improved. (Which is a shame in my opinion, as I kinda liked the position used in the anal scene... :pensive:)

Other than that, nothing else was really added. So I guess that means only the mother is left, and perhaps the girl who works at the movie theater.

I'd be super happy to see a sequel where you go to university with the sister and share a dorm room with her or something of the sort. :biggrin:

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I won't play this game till they add something serious with the mom, I never had the sister fetish in games anyway (I hate incest in real life lol but in fantasy it's different because you roleplay as a different person)

Edit: ffs stop reviewing games based on personal preferences that's not how reviews work, you didn't like the game because of the engine? Are you serious now? I usually read reviews to get an idea about the quality of the game not about what makes people get tingles.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes