VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
i created a savegame with all sex-scenes for mom and sis unlocked by hardcore cheating. So whoever (like me) gave up to beat the game for real can check this out to get access to all sex scenes. You can also sleep until vacation end and then choose with who you wonna stay with for additional sex scene in the ending sequence.

Have fun :)
I get this error when trying to use your save. Any chance the global is needed?
I did the whole create a save in file1 and then replace it with the save you provided "trick", but no luck...

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
Ok got to 100%. What was missing was catching mom masturbating which triggered the hall bathroom chest and buying cinnamon ( no clue was given in the story to tell you to buy it) triggering the chest in the laundry room in the basement.
Congrats! Any chance you want to provide us with your save and global files?

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
I looked for the game file and couldn't find it. What is the main game file name?
The Main Game file is: Game.exe (what you click on to launch the game)

You unzip the .zip file you download from F95 and open up the game folder from the .zip (on PC the latest game folder is "PC-MySummerV10")

Hope this helps!

Capture.PNG

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
Parents Room open up automatically at some point (or it was random each day if they locked it, can't remember).
Codes from Lootbox hat a hint somewhere, i think it was counting the numbers of each lamp/light type in the house.
Mobile code: give the fatty junk food to Sis, when she is in the shower, look at phone, you can see the finger prints, just need to guess the order (or look in the walkthrought).

Lust95

Dec 19, 2017
hi need a bit of a help here. im trying to play this game but its locked to 20 fps and its axtremly slow in everything. i searched online but no luck. and its not my pc, i have a 2080 ti and i9 so its definitly capable to handle it. i played other games in rpg maker and never had this problem. dont know what to do at this point

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I got the ending with Mom and Sis and got all the chests and both scenes with Synthia but was only at 88%. Do you need to complete it by a certain day to get 100%?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hola. Hay traducción al español de este juego
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/

5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads

((Somos una comunidad de habla inglesa. Proporcione una traducción con su publicación si no está en inglés.
    No se permite el inglés en hilos de traducción dedicados))

(((Proporcione una traducción con su publicación si no está en inglés.)))

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes