VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Matyas787

Apr 12, 2021
Hello guys i have little problem, im doing eve and im getting this Error :( can anyone help.

it popuping after this scene

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
So I got 100% after doing all mom and sis stuff, 100% on charisma, strength and intelligence, fucked that theater girl but I'm still missing 10% completion, anyone knows what it might be?

redG0

May 24, 2023
final save file. (Summer with mom and sis)
download and rename this file .txt to file10.rpgsave and save it to 'My Summer\save'

Reactions: Zen777

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
How many ingame days does this game give you before it ends?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's 50 days. I doubt I'd get the best ending at day 42 with my stats at 40-15-38 without cheating.

Last edited:

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
Interesting. I didn't know this game from NLT.
NLT has a incest fetish which is strictly forbidden on patreon. That's also why in the games available there officially the mother-son relationship is insinuated but never directly mentioned. Additionally there seems to be an "incest patch" available but I never tried it as it's not my thing.

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
So I got 100% after doing all mom and sis stuff, 100% on charisma, strength and intelligence, fucked that theater girl but I'm still missing 10% completion, anyone knows what it might be?
How many ingame days does this game give you before it ends?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's 50 days. I doubt I'd get the best ending at day 42 with my stats at 40-15-38 without cheating.
You have to play until day 49 for the last treasure to appear...

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The most important part of the gameplay is to upgrade the car so you can do the IT job.

You upgrade your car by buying parts at the garage.

Get gold membership cards for the library and gym a.s.a.p.

You get these membership cards by using the laptop in your bedroom.

You can also buy the drone, as you will need it to damage the TV aerial on the roof. Thus forcing the father out of the house.

Go to the supermarket and constantly buy anything related to gym wear and studying.

Try and visit the gym each day.

Buy garlic for the pasta the mom cooks a few days into the game.

Buy butter to help lubricate the wine cellar key when it gets trapped.

Keep taking the dirty panties each day, which can be sold in the ghetto area.

I rarely paid any rent on the second time I did it. I was grounded for about 7 days out of 50+.

The garden shears are in the toolbox positioned in the garden to the r.h.s which has the water butt on top of it.

You open the toolbox in the garden by spraying it with a WD40 style spray which can be found trapped within the boxes in the garage. You have to buy sports trainers to move the heaviest box, allowing the other boxes to be moved.

Make sure to concentrate on cleaning the water pump filter. Wish is released using a wrench which you buy at the supermarket.

Clean the filter in the kitchen sink. Once the pump works it allows you to access the parents room bathroom suite.

I only concentrated on the mom character.

You build up charisma by going to the cinema and buying the $100 cinema tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwofl

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
That means that you missed at least a couple of treasure boxes.
See on the previous thread page where I put a link to my walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes