VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
Hello to everyone.
Does anyone have problem with the game??
I started from the beginning and from old save but I have the same problem!
It crashes all time!! I don’t know where to check and find the problem.
Should i check in the registry or somewhere else?
Can anyone help me?
Thnks
Game keeps crashing for me seconds after I launch the .exe...
I find this happens more often than not with rpgm games. for some reason most just take minutes of gameplay to stuff your virtual memory which then causes crashes. I can make it through maybe 3 days at a time before my pc gives me a warning about virtual memory and I have to restart the game.

there are ways to expand your virtual memory but I found this had little to no effect on some games so I just learnt to live with it and became very selective with regards to which rpgm games I download.

it sucks worse than a woman with horse teeth but heyho

bartux

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
This game is really cool ! can't for more content.. A bit hard without the walkthrough though

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
For some reason I'm stuck on day 2. When I get out of my room dad has a computer issue and takes the laptop. I can go on to do pretty much anything that day but when I run out of energy I can't go to sleep or save.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
For some reason I'm stuck on day 2. When I get out of my room dad has a computer issue and takes the laptop. I can go on to do pretty much anything that day but when I run out of energy I can't go to sleep or save.
Make sure you're using 0.035 (the latest) and start a new game there as that bug was fixed...

Jul 17, 2017
couldn't find the dildo, and I'm on day 31 :oops::oops:
Edit: No worries found it, had to restart the game from the start :coldsweat:

Last edited:

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
anyone got a save file of you getting the dildo because i tried everything to get the dildo from the basement but still didnt get a dialouge or anything else.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
couldn't find the dildo, and I'm on day 31 :oops::oops:
Edit: No worries found it, had to restart the game from the start :coldsweat:
anyone got a save file of you getting the dildo because i tried everything to get the dildo from the basement but still didnt get a dialouge or anything else.
Get the save file from my patreon page.
Start from Day 31, go to your parent’s room, then you can get the dildo

melkpie

Nov 22, 2017
It says to buy a Carbon Fiber Frame in the walkthrough but I can't find it?
Edit: Nvm I found it, it's in the Auto Shop but the guide says it's in the General Store.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
It says to buy a Carbon Fiber Frame in the walkthrough but I can't find it?
Edit: Nvm I found it, it's in the Auto Shop but the guide says it's in the General Store.
Really? O.O ... I do apologize if that the case >.<

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't play it yet, I was waiting for the finished game, but I saw some images and... they are step-family now? tell me that is optional and we can be blood-related family, I know that for some it's not important, after all none of them are real, but it adds something to the game and the fantasy knowing that the relationship is even more forbidden.

If not then fuck Patreon if they ruin more games with their stupid censorship!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I didn't play it yet, I was waiting for the finished game, but I saw some images and... they are step-family now? tell me that is optional and we can be blood-related family, I know that for some it's not important, after all none of them are real, but it adds something to the game and the fantasy knowing that the relationship is even more forbidden.

If not then fuck Patreon if they ruin more games with their stupid censorship!
After replaying the game for probably a thousand time, I stopped looking at the dialogue. XD

In the end what matters is how you look at the game with your own mindset. Want them to be blood related? You just need to believe that, even if that aint true. That’s how I do it atleast for some games ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
My Summer With Mom & Sis V0.40

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

Hope you all enjoy! will get OP updated

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

Ty! I hate the Fact for the RNG in increasing, will make my life harder for the walkthrough.

Might get forced to use a different styled walkthrough in this case if it’s out of control after testing.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

Thank's....

Reactions: Thrownaway13

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Ty! I hate the Fact for the RNG in increasing, will make my life harder for the walkthrough.

Might get forced to use a different styled walkthrough in this case if it’s out of control after testing.
But you da man for doing them! Much appreciated!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Walk through for v0.40 needed. Thanks in advance :)
Damn only new content is anal scene with sis and Mom Goodnight kiss (Peck on the cheek). So i don't think a walk-through is required. Also can just reach up to two heart points with MOM.

Reactions: Max_Power
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes