VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
After obtaining the room key:
[/spoiler]
You need to visit the Parent's room when it's locked.
You can use the room key to open the room and you'll see a scene of mom masterbating with the dildo.
After she finish, she will hide the dildo. You can now obtain it.
I when every day till like 50 and it didn't happen but I when and got a save that fixed it but thanks for the reply

Reactions: Qleaf

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Is the chances for the parents room to be locked random? The mother is always standing in front of their room.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Is the chances for the parents room to be locked random? The mother is always standing in front of their room.
Yes. The thing is , if you want a new outcome you need to reload from the previous day....
Because with the current save system, when you save in the morning, you lock in the outcome of that day. So no matter how many times you reset the day , it wont change anything. That's why you need to reset the day before.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Yes. The thing is , if you want a new outcome you need to reload from the previous day....
Because with the current save system, when you save in the morning, you lock in the outcome of that day. So no matter how many times you reset the day , it wont change anything. That's why you need to reset the day before.
That's tough, RPGM loading isn't exactly fast as Renpy on my laptop.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
You're in the middle of a Molly quest probably. Give the movie pass to Dad and complete the quest. Then Mom will resume her normal activity.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
To get to auto shop takes 32 energy, then to work a job takes 69 energy, how do you do it when you only start your day with 100 energy???

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
To get to auto shop takes 32 energy, then to work a job takes 69 energy, how do you do it when you only start your day with 100 energy???
Working the auto shop takes both strength and intelligence. You need to get stronger or smarter to work there. And/or upgrade your car so you get to the shop with more energy remaining.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get the carbon fiber frame? I don't see it in the general store

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
How do you get the carbon fiber frame? I don't see it in the general store
There was a note stated in the post, it was a mistake, you don't buy it from the general store.
You buy it from the AUOTSHOP.

Reactions: bobbo69

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I've already passed this event. Molly needs a dildo.
So if Mom is standing outside of her room you must be holding the Free Movie Pass. If Molly needs the dildo AND you have the Free Movie Pass that is weird. Did you manipulate your save or items?

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
even if i tried so many times mom is Always out of the door and i dont find the parent's door locked... what i should do?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
but i need of the dildo for the sister, not the mom
Attach your save file here so I can belp you.
If you dont know how, you can provide me a screen shot when you click the “esc” button.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes