VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I think I've messed up my save, can anyone provide their completed save?
I did the mom wine event things before I caught her with the dildo, now I can never seem to find her locked in the room and unable to get the dildo to continue sisters quest line.
If you are on 0.50 the dildo thing has been fixed. If Mom is stuck in a quest the dildo is simply in her drawer. No scene needed.

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
My Summer With Mom and Sis V0.50

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Download And Mirrors-

PC:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

*Uploaders note*

The Title screen and exe say 0.4 but this is in fact 0.5 Thanks @Qleaf
Thanks

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
Can't save games on Mac. Makes an "Error" sound whenever I try to click a save slot. I've had this error with a couple other games too. I think it might be a permissions error and it's not building the file path. Any ideas? Any Help?
Same here. Saves not working on mac, last osx version.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I play this game v.0.20 and now for some reason I can't use that savefile?? So I need to do all grinding again??

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Did they fix the chain 10 days+ of being grounded? He just shouldn't be able to leave the house. What is with all these games MCs being 18+ and being treated like they are 11?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
the fact it takes 40% of your energy to simply drive to somewhere is retarded. How am i supposed to do anything in a day if nearly half my energy is spend getting there?!?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I need this to be "my summer with mom, oh, and I suppose sis was there somewhere too" not "my summer with sis. Mom? What mom?" before it's of any interest.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes