VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

barahir

May 19, 2017
Should i download again the game for every uptade? i downloaded ver 1 and i finished with dildo scene. then i downloaded ver 2 and i saw the anal scene. Now im downloading ver 4.

anyway i downloaded ver 4 and i opened Molly's all scene and now started the Mom talks. Then dinner scene and after she kissed my cheek on my bed. This is end of ver 4? and what is that garage box puzzle?

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
anyway i downloaded ver 4 and i opened Molly's all scene and now started the Mom talks. Then dinner scene and after she kissed my cheek on my bed. This is end of ver 4? and what is that garage box puzzle?
Yes this thte end of v4.0 the only thing I think you didn’t see is the anal sex scene with Molly after you obtain the sixth heart.

Garage puzzle isn’t yet implemented, but i’m guessing it will be used for future relationship progress with mom, but i’m just guessing. :)

barahir

May 19, 2017
Yes this thte end of v4.0 the only thing I think you didn’t see is the anal sex scene with Molly after you obtain the sixth heart.

Garage puzzle isn’t yet implemented, but i’m guessing it will be used for future relationship progress with mom, but i’m just guessing. :)
i went to her room and saw all scenes with Molly. She always waits me there and she is my slave now :) You already know that, i just follow your instructions :)

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
V0.5 Has dropped and I have started the process of uploading the files. There is a slight delay though. Upon checking the game to make sure it ran the PC version seems to be showing V0.4. So it may be that NLT sent the wrong files out. Ill get this figured out ASAP.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
So if Mom is standing outside of her room you must be holding the Free Movie Pass. If Molly needs the dildo AND you have the Free Movie Pass that is weird. Did you manipulate your save or items?
Only for money. I played the game by initially focusing on the Mom, after I max her out ( 2 stars), then I started on Molly path. I gave the ticket to the father and he went with mom on a date then I go to the basement with molly to play truth or dare. After that, she asked for a dildo when i visited her in her room.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
V0.5 Has dropped and I have started the process of uploading the files. There is a slight delay though. Upon checking the game to make sure it ran the PC version seems to be showing V0.4. So it may be that NLT sent the wrong files out. Ill get this figured out ASAP.
Can't wait to see wha'ts new!, hope some mom content!

x7r3m3

Oct 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm stuck at day 31. Sister seems not to be in her room and I think that is the trigger for box in the basement scene. Any help ?
Sister is in living room and when I approach her I have only options talk/give none of this two are helping.
Any hints ?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hi,
I'm stuck at day 31. Sister seems not to be in her room and I think that is the trigger for box in the basement scene. Any help ?
Sister is in living room and when I approach her I have only options talk/give none of this two are helping.
Any hints ?
If you followed the walkthrough correctly , she would inside her room.

However you need 5 hearts with sister to find her in her room to start the event.

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
Hello! Where do i find the ThumbDrive? In version 0.3, if i remember correctly, i always had it and now it seems like i can't find it anywhere. I have to get rid of dad to finish the sister path. Thank you in advance.

Sorry if my english is bad but is not my native language. I hope you guys understand me :D

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
My Summer With Mom and Sis V0.50

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Download And Mirrors-

PC:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

*Uploaders note*

The Title screen and exe say 0.4 but this is in fact 0.5 Thanks @Qleaf

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hello! Where do i find the ThumbDrive? In version 0.3, if i remember correctly, i always had it and now it seems like i can't find it anywhere. I have to get rid of dad to finish the sister path. Thank you in advance.

Sorry if my english is bad but is not my native language. I hope you guys understand me :D
it was a bug in v0.3 which caused the thumb drive to be with you by default.
In v0.4 , it got fixed, you have to do a chain of events to get it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hadgar and Hunero

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Here's a little help if you don't know what to do in the new version v0.50.

Go to your pc first, and online shop, order an Drone. After 4 or 5 days you can get it outside your house (box)

Talk to your parens, and after that little fight, go outside, step above the drone, and use it. Destroy the TV Antenna its in the roof.

Now enter your house and watch them, now your fathers leave, talk to your mom, her will ask for some wine, Go to upstairs your parent room, and left you will see a lamp, there's a mini key semi hidden, take it.

Now go to basement, the door left to the tv and console (last version this door was still in development), Your key will get stuck, now use sun cream on door, and then use Pliers. Get the wine, go Talk mom and start the game.

First answer
I took a pair of your panties.

Second answer
You saw me naked!

Third answer
You have a great ass.

And thats all folks!

a few screenshots!
drone 2.png drone.png parents room key.png pliers.png

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
Here's a little help if you don't know what to do in the new version v0.50.

Go to your pc first, and online shop, order an Drone. After 4 or 5 days you can get it outside your house (box)

Talk to your parens, and after that little fight, go outside, step above the drone, and use it. Destroy the TV Antenna its in the roof.

Now enter your house and watch them, now your fathers leave, talk to your mom, her will ask for some wine, Go to upstairs your parent room, and left you will see a lamp, there's a mini key semi hidden, take it.

Now go to basement, the door left to the tv and console (last version this door was still in development), Your key will get stuck, now use sun cream on door, and then use Pliers. Get the wine, go Talk mom and start the game.

First answer
I took a pair of your panties.

Second answer
You saw me naked!

Third answer
You have a great ass.

And thats all folks!

a few screenshots!
View attachment 48603 View attachment 48604 View attachment 48605 View attachment 48606
so, how do i get the "little fight" to trigger?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol, Dang! Mom escaped into the bathroom to rub one out and locked the door ... not even a peek bro?

May 15, 2017
I think I've messed up my save, can anyone provide their completed save?
I did the mom wine event things before I caught her with the dildo, now I can never seem to find her locked in the room and unable to get the dildo to continue sisters quest line.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This will take a while for the milf content to be available..And that's the only thing I'm interested in tbh.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes