VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Sanchez188

Sep 19, 2017
im stuck at Day 22 in the walkthrough it says "13. Home => LIVING ROOM => DAD => Free Movie Pass" but i dont have the Free Movie Pass?

where can i find it or buy it?

Razy

May 30, 2017
im stuck at Day 22 in the walkthrough it says "13. Home => LIVING ROOM => DAD => Free Movie Pass" but i dont have the Free Movie Pass?

where can i find it or buy it?
Go to the theatre you should get it as gift for being 10th person visiting it :D

darek10

Dec 15, 2017
i can't open sister phone and she is always in her room beside it and when i talk to her i say "i want to give you something " , and she refuses anything i give to her , please help ?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
i can't open sister phone and she is always in her room beside it and when i talk to her i say "i want to give you something " , and she refuses anything i give to her , please help ?
Im guessing the cheetos that were in the kitchen.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
My Summer With Mom And Sis V0.55

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay done, can I start the weekend now? :rolleyes:

Downloads/Mirrors:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:
| | | |

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Downloads/Mirrors:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:
| | | |
Yes, thanks. You can have a couple of drinks, too.

Reactions: Thrownaway13

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
What a moronic game. Someone actually spent time creating this?????? Anyone who spends more than 10 minutes playing this game needs to get a life.

Yeah ...... I should apologize for the above rant. Wasn't my intention to insult the community; but you've gotta admit that some of us (or at least myself) kind of might occasionally need to step out of body and look at ourselves. We click our mice and move little figures around in a box on the screen for literally hours for the reward of a few seconds of images of cartoon sex. At least the game developers are doing something that's kind of creative and somewhat useful, but us players ..... sheesh, we're just the mice in a maze and our reward isn't even something to eat. Anyway, again my apologies. Sometimes my fingers finish typing before my brain (what's left of it) engages.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Today I found out I'm a zombie apparently. :frown:

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017

Downloads/Mirrors:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:
| | | |
I see in the spoiler that i can get to 3 hearts with mom but when i try to talk to her i get the message "This isn't ready! But check back in the next version! ...." Is this a bug or i could get 3 hearts some other way?

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
For me happen the same, after the kiss scene I cannot talk to mom, I have used the saves from the 0.4 version.

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
On version 0.50 after I save game in the morning on somedays it randomly exits the game. Have to restart the game and continue from the last save.
win7

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Fix the game cause I stuck in day 11.
When I try to enter the house always crashes and I’m out.
I have to begin again but always same crashes and out.
I think the game it’s getting worse than better cause that happens not only in this version
but also and in the old ones (3.5, 4.0, 5.0)!!!

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, not bad game, but were annoying. You, need again and again repeat, your moves. I think this can help... ;)

For Save Editor
Variables: Variable#13 Dad - Variable#8 Energy - Variable#10 Str - Variable#11 Int - Variable#12 Cha

Gifts Mom - Parfume - Sis Silver Necklace - Sis Phon Pas 301 Box in Toilet 863

Save
x:\My Summer with Mom & Sis V.0.55\save
99999 Money
Str-Int-Cha 90 (Other 9 you can doit by your self lazy ass :)
Trying but not find heart just use walk it not hard just need 2-3 times Talk + Gift = 1 heart)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes