VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
No word yet on the next update. I am going to be out of town so it might drop when I am gone. Hopefully someone else can get the link. If not I will get to work as quickly as possible.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
My Summer With Mom And Sis V0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:
| | | |

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Clicked the wrong option when you made Mega link boss.

Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
Might have to wait for the walkthrough too. Ordered the drone about 10 days ago and I now seem to be stuck with dad watching the game and with no drone.

TinyTron

Formerly 'Tronlicious'
May 2, 2017
Anyone know where to get hedge scissors?

Edit*
found them. was able to move the barrel on right side of house with the drone for some reason. And it was in the box wich you open with penetrating catalyst.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone know where to get hedge scissors?

Edit*
found them. was able to move the barrel on right side of house with the drone for some reason. And it was in the box wich you open with penetrating catalyst.
WTF is a 'penetrating catalyst' and where do I get one? I've tried everything: lube, suncreen, tomato sauce, a dildo - nothing. This is 90s adventure game levels of hintless puzzle solving. If the solution in any way requires a rubber chicken, I quit.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
WTF is a 'penetrating catalyst' and where do I get one? I've tried everything: lube, suncreen, tomato sauce, a dildo - nothing. This is 90s adventure game levels of hintless puzzle solving. If the solution in any way requires a rubber chicken, I quit.
I found it as a plastic water bottle looking thing in the garage, lower left corner, haha.

Reactions: n0mads

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
It's in the garage. Be sure to buy the running shoes first :D

Reactions: n0mads

Daveck

May 2, 2017
Sister has locked me out of her room and told me to go away. Is that the end of the questline?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A "penetrating catalyst" is a solvent type of chemical that "penetrates" rust and is used to free stuck bolts, etc. It's usually in a lined can or sturdy plastic container with a spray attachment.
A mechanic, auto parts and tool stores usually keep them in stock.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like there used to be a walkthrough download past .35....am I imagining it?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes