VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Keanu Bonner

Dec 18, 2017
Hello everybody,

How we are suppose to clean the garage?
I have to try the solution of the page 22 of the forum but I think not that it was for this ques.

Thanks

julien
I spent lots of time cleaning the garage too but it seems it is a red herring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That fat lazy slob isn't doing anything the only thing they do in that bed is sleep the mother on the other hand uses the lube a lot for playtime with her favorite toy.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I used the v0.35 walkthrough to get the room keys long before the quest came up this time, had no issue's getting the masturbation scene nor finding the dildo in the right spot. Never had any issue with that in previous versions either, but I guess it was a common enough bug.
Finally got mom to 4 hearts and now all she spouts is "wait for next version for this content" :( lol
Never noticed the correlation between charisma and the energy required to talk and gift the mom & sis before, not sure if it's new to v0.6 or was there before but it's an awesome touch...makes the 35 energy per movie kinda worth it.
Nevermind I found the problem... I was stacked at the second mom event and I had to break the antenna with the drone :frown:
Now I have got the 4th mom's heart... waiting for next :eazyHype:

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Back in v.0.50 (or even in v0.35 - I don't remember), the Paper Message had been found. It reads "Floor standing lamps, wall lamps, desk lamps". How to use it?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Guys, what does Strength boosts?
It seems to decrease the energy necessary for shit jobs, but then, why not just work at tech support?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Guys, what does Strength boosts?
It seems to decrease the energy necessary for shit jobs, but then, why not just work at tech support?
Strength gives you more money at labor jobs, makes Mom more attracted to you, makes Dad respect you a little more. Oh and taking less energy to do chores

minh nguyen

Jun 25, 2017
i've ordered the drone for around 25 days, but then nothing happened. Dad still stucking with mom and Sis keep playing game. Was my game bugged?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
i've ordered the drone for around 25 days, but then nothing happened. Dad still stucking with mom and Sis keep playing game. Was my game bugged?
Check by the mailbox. There is a 25% chance that it arrives every day. So 25 days in a row is possible but the odds are less than 1% of that happening.

Reactions: minh nguyen

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
I keep getting a screen on my game when i go to leave the room saying "type error undefined is not a function"
Day 1 right after his intro. Does anyone have a fix?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes