VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I cant get the event for sister's 5 hearts to show up, i have been following the walktrough to the letter

D

Deleted member 44561

please, how can i solve the problem with the boxes in garage??

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
please, how can i solve the problem with the boxes in garage??
Not sure what you mean about a problem. There are 2 items buried in the box mess... the pliers and the wd40. You just have to move the boxes out of the way. The off colored box requires running shoes to move.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
ok think ive screwed up,day 17 found mother in garage talked to her & she wants the clippers which are on the wall but i cant take them, so anyone know what i do next,

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
ok think ive screwed up,day 17 found mother in garage talked to her & she wants the clippers which are on the wall but i cant take them, so anyone know what i do next,
They aren't in the garage even tho it looks like they are. They are in the box in the back yard.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
You need the bottle of lubricant first. Then there's a sort of box in the backyard (right side of the screen, close to the house) that's stuck. The clippers are inside.

After that you'll go help her, you get to see 'em titties and then you follow her to the bathroom where she's taking a shower, there's a scene and that's it for the moment. =/

manneychin

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to figure out the passcode for the phone?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw the fingerprints on the screen... fuck.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I think I may have got ahead of myself and broken something, or I'm just lousy at puzzles. I've got to the point where Chuck is supposed to have cleared the garage but is too interested in the game on TV. I presume you're supposed to clear it yourself by moving the boxes but, no matter how tidily I try and arrange them, nothing seems to come of it. I even cleared a path to what looks like a vacuum cleaner in the corner but it isn't clickable.

I had already moved the boxes to get the pliers, the catalyst and the piece of paper with the note about lamps, even though I didn't need them yet. Could that have caused a problem? Whenever I click on Mom or Chuck I get the same conversation about the garage but no option to volunteer. Any help appreciated or, if it is just tidying the boxes, a screenshot of how they should look. Thank you kindly!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Due to a change in my financial situation I might not be able to support NLT for a bit. So no links from me for awhile, but hopefully I'll be able to pick it back up soon. I might be back up and running before a new update comes out.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I think I may have got ahead of myself and broken something, or I'm just lousy at puzzles. I've got to the point where Chuck is supposed to have cleared the garage but is too interested in the game on TV. I presume you're supposed to clear it yourself by moving the boxes but, no matter how tidily I try and arrange them, nothing seems to come of it. I even cleared a path to what looks like a vacuum cleaner in the corner but it isn't clickable.

I had already moved the boxes to get the pliers, the catalyst and the piece of paper with the note about lamps, even though I didn't need them yet. Could that have caused a problem? Whenever I click on Mom or Chuck I get the same conversation about the garage but no option to volunteer. Any help appreciated or, if it is just tidying the boxes, a screenshot of how they should look. Thank you kindly!
This part is the most "WTF". You have to hit the antenna with the drone so that he won't be able to watch the game. How could we miss all the clues, right?

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
This part is the most "WTF". You have to hit the antenna with the drone so that he won't be able to watch the game. How could we miss all the clues, right?
I guess there had to be a use for it sometime but that wasn't what I was expecting. Never would have got that. Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes