VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Madfncat2

Dec 9, 2017
XDXDXDx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D rofl !!

I was astonished when i read first time penetrating catalyst, had to google it thank' s @muttdoggy 4 the explanation !

WD 40 the most known, !! at least It does be in a plastic bottle, not like in an other game were the Afrodisiac and the Hot Chili sauce look the same !! XDXDXD
Just and FYI... WD 40 is not a penetrating catalyst, it stands for Water Displacement on the 40 th try, developed by the US Navy to spray the inside of torpedo tubes, it is thus a rust preventer, PB Blaster would be a penetrating spray, sorry, not trying to be rude, just one of those little things that annoys me.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Just and FYI... WD 40 is not a penetrating catalyst, it stands for Water Displacement on the 40 th try, developed by the US Navy to spray the inside of torpedo tubes, it is thus a rust preventer, PB Blaster would be a penetrating spray, sorry, not trying to be rude, just one of those little things that annoys me.
Good Morning thank u 4 the Aclaration! @Madfncat2 didn't know the Background of WD 40 although y use it a lot in my fishing gear and the Airguns, etc because of it's properties!
be my guest to widen my horizont !
have a nice day !

Reactions: Madfncat2

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
How do I save in this game (I play the mac version)? I know that you can only save in the morning but when I step on the star to save, I can only choose different save files but when I click on them it doesn't save the game?

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Bringing my new mod to you.

Instructions inside the file.

"""
I made a change because I think it's too annoying every time you open the menu and the save option appears.

Then I pressed the "s" key.""

XD

Enjoy.

Link:

by Grecco.

Reactions: brata and darlic

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
What do i do after the dad leaves when the antena breaks? and where do i get the key to vine room
Key to the wine room is in parents bedroom. The key will break off in the lock tho and you'll need something slimy and a pair of pliers (found in the garage) to fix it. Then you'll get the wine.

makky23

May 27, 2017
You need the bottle of lubricant first. Then there's a sort of box in the backyard (right side of the screen, close to the house) that's stuck. The clippers are inside.

After that you'll go help her, you get to see 'em titties and then you follow her to the bathroom where she's taking a shower, there's a scene and that's it for the moment. =/
the bottle of lube is the same? i got one from moms, but i cant open the box

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I bought the drone 10 days ago but it isn't arrived yet. Can someone tell me why?
Check the kerb at the front of your house. It might be there, that's where it is when it arrives. You have to pick it up.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes