VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

sasuke25

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone help me I raise the mother the erotic book given now but the father must disappear or what should I do?

sasuke25

Jul 23, 2017
where did u find the book?
You can get the book in your room by going to "Gold Library Membership" Online> PC> Shopping Online> Gold Libray Membership.
And if you have that, you have to
Town> Library. Since you get a book that is called "Erotic Novel" (I've only read the book myself for 1 charisma do not know if that's important but would have said times). Give the Mohter the "Erotic Novel".

Reactions: macedo

sasuke25

Jul 23, 2017
I Have out found what to do next simply sleep one night and then start the parents to argue you eavesdrop you run back to your room but your mother will stop you then and talk to you. Take the 2. Option (Yes, I overheard a little.) Then you have to take 1.Option (You're so far out of Dad's league mom. How do you put up with him?). Then you take the 2.Option (You're gorgeous Mom. And Dad is such a slob.). Then you go him your room and enjoy the show with mother that's the end with mom you can still reach a 5 heart then she will stand in the hall anymore. I hope I could help you further;)

(Sorry for my bad english :coldsweat::tf:)

Does anyone else know such games as "My Summer with Mom & Sister" (but please without step parents or step-siblings)

Reactions: A.J.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Gimme a few.. Repacking 0.7 (It works) and reupping now. Doing same to mac but cannot test it. ETA soon-ish for pc. A little longer for mac.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They extracted fine for me you have to download both of the files then open the PC-MySummerV0.70.z01 and drag the content out and it'll extract the stuff from the first zip then the 2nd zip.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes