VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
wh

en u wake up, there is a shining button in ur room
I know. I step on the star, then the save screen pops up and after that you can choose different save files. But when I choose one and want to save by pressing enter or double clicking, I always get an error sound.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I know. I step on the star, then the save screen pops up and after that you can choose different save files. But when I choose one and want to save by pressing enter or double clicking, I always get an error sound.
I'm having the same issue on my Macbook. Maybe this is only related to OSx?

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
I know. I step on the star, then the save screen pops up and after that you can choose different save files. But when I choose one and want to save by pressing enter or double clicking, I always get an error sound।
can u check if the folder is read-only?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Still no mom scenes?
I went to the library. Gave the book to mom. Talked and gave her presents and got a bj. Next time I talked to her it said "check next update" or something like that. Also found a breaker box and it said something like "Maybe if I kill the power to the basement sis will stop ignoring me." Switch 2 is the pool. Switch 3 is the basement and switch one is the garage and if you hit that one you can't get out of the garage. Didn't notice anything different with sister.

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
I have the book for mom but she still says "Im bored" and i have no option to give her the book? did i do something wrong

Nevermind found out how to do it.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I went to the library. Gave the book to mom. Talked and gave her presents and got a bj. Next time I talked to her it said "check next update" or something like that. Also found a breaker box and it said something like "Maybe if I kill the power to the basement sis will stop ignoring me." Switch 2 is the pool. Switch 3 is the basement and switch one is the garage and if you hit that one you can't get out of the garage. Didn't notice anything different with sister.
Sister story is done - you can fill all her hearts and unlock all positions

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes