VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like I've seen a mom walkthrough, but i can't recall where I found it...time to dredge through the posts again. at least it's still under 50 pages.

U

User_10739

I got sister stuck in bathroom for numerous days does she have the flu or something? Finally got dad out of the house and now mom is standing there like an asshole not wanting to go out.

No clue what to do... Can I just purchase some gas & matches from the General Store and burn the house down?

Reactions: Hlextor

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got sister stuck in bathroom for numerous days does she have the flu or something? Finally got dad out of the house and now mom is standing there like an asshole not wanting to go out.

No clue what to do... Can I just purchase some gas & matches from the General Store and burn the house down?
It's been awhile since I did the sister path, so I'm not sure if I can help you there without a more details, but if the dad leaving the house is referring to when you knock out the antena with the drone. You need to use the key from the lamp in your parents room to open the wine cellar downstairs.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Same here. Erotic novel given and talked with mom about the book and then she disappear. Anyone knows what to do next?
talk to her (for me she was at the kitchen table, but it might be any generic spawn location) then sleep again.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing version 0.70 and got 82%.
Is there anything else?
Is it possible to get 100%?
Anybody help please.

U

User_10739

It's been awhile since I did the sister path, so I'm not sure if I can help you there without a more details, but if the dad leaving the house is referring to when you knock out the antena with the drone. You need to use the key from the lamp in your parents room to open the wine cellar downstairs.
Key broke in lock, can't get it out...

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes