VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there, I was wondering on how to approach this. The game has lots of random events that will randomly provide you with extra stats after you do basically anything (Talking to Molly or Mom, going to work, etc) so everyone will have different stats and affect the outcome of the wage you'll get + the better reaction it will be when you talk to moll or mom.

Long story short, will it be useful to you if I list only the requirements/steps to complete the relationship level for Molly and Mom? For example:

Molly ~ 1 Heart ~ event:
Requirements: $500 or 5 panties.
  1. Go to the FRONTYARD and speak to Molly.
  2. Head to TOWN and go to the THEATER to trigger a dialogue.
  3. Head to the GHETTO and give Skinny $500 or 5 panties.
  4. Head back to HOME and give Molly her phone. (Living room)
-----

Will that be fine with you?
That sounds like a fine way to do an updated walkthrough, in my opinion. Please do!

are there any mods for this game yet or a new walkthrew for 0.70
Don't know about mods, but see above for discussion about the walkthrough. The maker of the original one is talking about updating it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Cruise control for cool, baby! :cool:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So cool most of us just cruise right past their high cap spam like they never even posted.

wilsonyee

Jul 20, 2017
if tis the end of molly event? molly just keep saying we"re not doing anything bro, dad is on to us........

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
How to get dad out of the house?
Knock down the aerial on the roof with your drone. Or if you are beyond that point (seeing how you were not descriptive at all as to where you are in the game) How about infecting your parent's computer with a virus.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thrownaway13: Thanks a lot, and good Luck for You Brother ;):).

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the guide to match the Game latest Version 0.7
Find it .
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Use either saveeditonline to alter your save file or use the 55764_RPGMakerSaveEdit.zip found on the site to alter the save files your self.

hatokrots

May 27, 2017
I got the TypeError: Undefined is not a function when walking out of the room on the first day, can anyone help?

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
FIX IT!!!!
The game is not stable!!!
When I load the game and I try to play always it crashes and I got a “kick out” and I’m out!!!
Even I like it I think it’s not worthy to play cause it’s getting crappie every time!!!
Sorry for my negative opinion but that's the truth!!

Reactions: crue1
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes