VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Hello folks,
Attach you will find 17 differents save file.
Each file are happening just before a event. I also add a save description and Eve walkthrough based on these saves

Enjoy

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone else lock themselves in the basement and have to quit. I bumped the top box up into the door, the xmas lights were solid so no escape.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Well, that was underwhelming. At least the BJ scene should be repeatable, even if it was only for the moment.

Was that really supposed to be 7% of the story? :FeelsBadMan:

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Enjoyed the game quite a bit, didn't have any major problems and I liked how you could still interact with the sister after finishing her part. Thanks to @Qleaf and @UncleVT for the walkthroughs.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
why the walkthrough is only for the 0.7 update is there any walkthrough from the beginning ?
Here thanks to @Qleaf.
Just to be clear, the walkthrough is nt only for v0.7 if you used the save file I provided, it’s like starting from beginning but with max stats and needed items to complete the game.

You will see every event in the game.

—-

I’ll try to create another guide for those who want to grind(although it’s not fun).

Reactions: Krull and Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can‘t see mom masturbate. It is a fix time? I‘ve found lube and the key and every morning i go to her room. Either she stands there or she isn’t in her bedroom. I‘ve never a close door!?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I can‘t see mom masturbate. It is a fix time? I‘ve found lube and the key and every morning i go to her room. Either she stands there or she isn’t in her bedroom. I‘ve never a close door!?
Random day, did you start from the begging or used a previous save?

where i can find sleeping bag?
In the General Store >Shop> General Items.

Reactions: Krull

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
From begin. I‘ve used your walkthrough 0.35. All fine, till mom‘s missing masturbate scene. So i‘m gonna sleep, go to mom‘s room, sleep, go to mom‘s room, ... never closed. And my dad is going to get angry. Shit.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
You can save everyday before you leave your room
Hmmm? When I try to save, clicking does nothing, pressing enter, still nothing. Cannot save grr

Another note: Cannot get version .70 from any of the MAC sites. What happened to the Workupload, site you were using?

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
Stand with the mother in the kitchen as the next step ?

" I feel so silly that I told you about when I was addicted to erotic novels"

"we'er even now mom. you can't get on my case about my panty addiction"

what should I do ?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes