VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's what I did the dad doesn't even get mad anymore so I don't have to worry about him and have tons of all items and maxed out stats.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don’t start play the game, cause i read all the question and asking for a walkthrough. Is the game really so difficult, or do I find out all the puzzles?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don’t start play the game, cause i read all the question and asking for a walkthrough. Is the game really so difficult, or do I find out all the puzzles?
Follow the walkthrough on the main page, that will have all the sister content. Then use the one below to the first mom content.

Here's a little help if you don't know what to do in the new version v0.50.

Go to your pc first, and online shop, order an Drone. After 4 or 5 days you can get it outside your house (box)

Talk to your parens, and after that little fight, go outside, step above the drone, and use it. Destroy the TV Antenna its in the roof.

Now enter your house and watch them, now your fathers leave, talk to your mom, her will ask for some wine, Go to upstairs your parent room, and left you will see a lamp, there's a mini key semi hidden, take it.

Now go to basement, the door left to the tv and console (last version this door was still in development), Your key will get stuck, now use sun cream on door, and then use Pliers. Get the wine, go Talk mom and start the game.

First answer
I took a pair of your panties.

Second answer
You saw me naked!

Third answer
You have a great ass.

And thats all folks!

a few screenshots!
View attachment 48603 View attachment 48604 View attachment 48605 View attachment 48606
After that, I don't remember the order exactly but people are struggling to get the hedge clipper and after the other heart unlock what to do with the erotic novel. For the hedge clipper, after you get to a point where you talk to mother in the garage and you have to find the hedge clipper for her, there's a spray can (forgot the name) on the garage that you'll needed to open the blue box on the right side of the house to get the hedge clipper.
As for the novel, when you unlock the 4th heart, talk with her, she will mention that she used to read erotic novels, go to the library and study, then you have an option to get the book for her, give to her and go to the parents room to pick up a pair of panties from her laundry pile, she'll enter the room and you can't miss it the content from there.

Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Follow the walkthrough on the main page, that will have all the sister content. Then use the one below to the first mom content.

After that, I don't remember the order exactly but people are struggling to get the hedge clipper and after the other heart unlock what to do with the erotic novel. For the hedge clipper, after you get to a point where you talk to mother in the garage and you have to find the hedge clipper for her, there's a spray can (forgot the name) on the garage that you'll needed to open the blue box on the right side of the house to get the hedge clipper.
As for the novel, when you unlock the 4th heart, talk with her, she will mention that she used to read erotic novels, go to the library and study, then you have an option to get the book for her, give to her and go to the parents room to pick up a pair of panties from her laundry pile, she'll enter the room and you can't miss it the content from there.
Thanks a lot! I‘ll try it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I talked to her already at kitchen table but after that i can't find her anywhere
after you talk to her at the table and she comments how she's still reading the book a scene should trigger after you choose to go to sleep. There's no content after that, so if you can't find her around the house it's honestly not too big of a deal.

Reactions: dark.knight48

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
after you talk to her at the table and she comments how she's still reading the book a scene should trigger after you choose to go to sleep. There's no content after that, so if you can't find her around the house it's honestly not too big of a deal.
Thanks. I was thinking there is something after that like BJ or else

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks. I was thinking there is something after that like BJ or else
there is a BJ in the night scene, you go to there room to hear the fight and the mom should catch you in the hall as you're going to bed...if you respond correctly she should come into your room.

Reactions: dark.knight48

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
any chance for an updated walkthrough on this? @Qleaf if you're not too busy?
Hi there, I was wondering on how to approach this. The game has lots of random events that will randomly provide you with extra stats after you do basically anything (Talking to Molly or Mom, going to work, etc) so everyone will have different stats and affect the outcome of the wage you'll get + the better reaction it will be when you talk to moll or mom.

Long story short, will it be useful to you if I list only the requirements/steps to complete the relationship level for Molly and Mom? For example:

Molly ~ 1 Heart ~ event:
Requirements: $500 or 5 panties.
  1. Go to the FRONTYARD and speak to Molly.
  2. Head to TOWN and go to the THEATER to trigger a dialogue.
  3. Head to the GHETTO and give Skinny $500 or 5 panties.
  4. Head back to HOME and give Molly her phone. (Living room)
-----

Will that be fine with you?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
not sure on which page I found this save...I've been using it and improving it for a quite a few updates now. It's starts you on day 100 with stats at max and all items bought aside from drone, the bikini is on it's way. No progress with the mom or sister. If you want to avoid all the grind and get to the meat. here's the save to do it for any late comers who don't scan the entire post. Might be nice to add to the OP as an option.

FangSaber

May 12, 2017
Hi there, I was wondering on how to approach this. The game has lots of random events that will randomly provide you with extra stats after you do basically anything (Talking to Molly or Mom, going to work, etc) so everyone will have different stats and affect the outcome of the wage you'll get + the better reaction it will be when you talk to moll or mom.

Long story short, will it be useful to you if I list only the requirements/steps to complete the relationship level for Molly and Mom? For example:

Molly ~ 1 Heart ~ event:
Requirements: $500 or 5 panties.
  1. Go to the FRONTYARD and speak to Molly.
  2. Head to TOWN and go to the THEATER to trigger a dialogue.
  3. Head to the GHETTO and give Skinny $500 or 5 panties.
  4. Head back to HOME and give Molly her phone. (Living room)
-----

Will that be fine with you?
yes please

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes