VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes
May 2, 2017
So I bought the drone, but it said "Your package has shipped and should be arriving soon." but it's been like 14 days and it hasn't shown up yet. Is this a bug, or is there something else I need to do?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
any time i run the game the window of the game appear but remain in blackscreen,then the pc start lagging as hell..
any solution?
i've also noticed that if i open the index in the "www" folder the page can't load because "actor.json is missing"

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
i've also noticed that if i open the index in the "www" folder the page can't load because "actor.json is missing"
I had this problem, was able to fix it by duplicating one of the other files in that folder and renaming it to actor.json. Seemed to clear it up without causing any issues.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I had this problem, was able to fix it by duplicating one of the other files in that folder and renaming it to actor.json. Seemed to clear it up without causing any issues.
wich file you talking about?

EDIT:wait,now the index sad data/actors.json is missing
i duplicated it from the data folder to the www,but nothing changed,but i think i didn't understand

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Looking in the folder now, the files don't look the same as I remember, so I might be thinking of a different game. I don't play many RPGM games though. All I did was grab a random file and rename it to actors.json, (if I'm remembering correctly) but since the files don't look like I remember, I wouldn't rely on this method.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for the new update link. What the heck am I supposed to do though? The mother says she's bored but can't get her a new library card. Tried the library itself and found a cheesy novel and read it but nothing else has happened.

U

User_23654

EDIT:wait,now the index sad data/actors.json is missing
i duplicated it from the data folder to the www,but nothing changed,but i think i didn't understand
Here is my data folder, could start the game so it worked i guess.

What to do with z01 file?
It's basically just one part of the two zip part's, which are inside of the rar, it's not named part1 etc. but is just a part of the zip. It were packed twice.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
any time i run the game the window of the game appear but remain in blackscreen,then the pc start lagging as hell..
any solution?
i found a way so i'll write it to help who will found the same problem:
still don't know why i get only a black screen with Game.exe
but to play the games with index.html
don't open with Chrome!
chrome has a security system wich block some execution of local app
u could do it with chrome only if u install a server and then load on it the index
so simply open the index.html with FIREFOX and it should work fine

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes