VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it just me or are the hedge clippers cleary on the wall, if so why can't I click them? I feel like I've check every box for those hedge clippers simply because the clear answer to Eve heart 3 isn't working.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Is it just me or are the hedge clippers cleary on the wall, if so why can't I click them? I feel like I've check every box for those hedge clippers simply because the clear answer to Eve heart 3 isn't working.
The hedge clippers are in the box outside to the right of the house. Under the rain barrel.

Reactions: Daveck and Yevaud6

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
My Summer With Mom And Sis V0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

PC:
| | | |

Mac:
| | | |
Thanks!

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Sorry if it has been talked about already, but I can't move the barrel. I tried with the drone, but it just sais I'm too weak to move it. Can anyone help?
Have you tried going to the gym and raising your strength?

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello everybody,

How we are suppose to clean the garage?
I have to try the solution of the page 22 of the forum but I think not that it was for this ques.

Thanks

julien

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Got a problem, half bug half progression problem. The mother is permanently in the living room. Even when I gave the father the movie tickets and he calls her down from upstairs, she was standing there the whole time and another one of her came down and went to the movies.

When I interact with her, MC says "We should do something tonight" and I'm prompted to give her something. I have nearly every item and nothing seems to work (I thought it would be wine but can't find any). This is a problem because the father isn't sitting on the chair anymore and I think that's stopping the progression.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Well i managed to figure out the issue. I just has to skip 1 or 2 days and then i find mom on the sofa near dad. I can interact with her now.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Well i managed to figure out the issue. I just has to skip 1 or 2 days and then i find mom on the sofa near dad. I can interact with her now.
I have the same exact problem, without any solution... the dad and mom are always stacked in that position... I have tried many times to sleep or doing something else, but it doesn't work... anyone else had this issue?

Also I haven't seen any mom masturbating scene... but I have continued to follow the walkthrough and I have picked mom's dildo

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
A "penetrating catalyst" is a solvent type of chemical that "penetrates" rust and is used to free stuck bolts, etc. It's usually in a lined can or sturdy plastic container with a spray attachment.
A mechanic, auto parts and tool stores usually keep them in stock.
Oh, it's a shame. I was thinking in other dirties uses.

Reactions: User #19006

pasto

Dec 9, 2017
i have a problem. when i start the game it continue to crash when i change room.. can someone help?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
XDXDXDx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D rofl !!
A "penetrating catalyst" is a solvent type of chemical that "penetrates" rust and is used to free stuck bolts, etc. It's usually in a lined can or sturdy plastic container with a spray attachment.
A mechanic, auto parts and tool stores usually keep them in stock.
I was astonished when i read first time penetrating catalyst, had to google it thank' s @muttdoggy 4 the explanation !

WD 40 the most known, !! at least It does be in a plastic bottle, not like in an other game were the Afrodisiac and the Hot Chili sauce look the same !! XDXDXD

Reactions: UncleVT

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
Got a problem, half bug half progression problem. The mother is permanently in the living room. Even when I gave the father the movie tickets and he calls her down from upstairs, she was standing there the whole time and another one of her came down and went to the movies.

When I interact with her, MC says "We should do something tonight" and I'm prompted to give her something. I have nearly every item and nothing seems to work (I thought it would be wine but can't find any). This is a problem because the father isn't sitting on the chair anymore and I think that's stopping the progression.

You need the wine from the room in the basement.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
I have the same exact problem, without any solution... the dad and mom are always stacked in that position... I have tried many times to sleep or doing something else, but it doesn't work... anyone else had this issue?

Also I haven't seen any mom masturbating scene... but I have continued to follow the walkthrough and I have picked mom's dildo
I didn't get the masterbation scene either. It just skips past it. I looked through all the posts on here and it references "fixing" the bug. I assume that means the dev just cut out the locked door part of the quest and just gives you the dildo. Shame.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I used the v0.35 walkthrough to get the room keys long before the quest came up this time, had no issue's getting the masturbation scene nor finding the dildo in the right spot. Never had any issue with that in previous versions either, but I guess it was a common enough bug.
Finally got mom to 4 hearts and now all she spouts is "wait for next version for this content" :( lol
Never noticed the correlation between charisma and the energy required to talk and gift the mom & sis before, not sure if it's new to v0.6 or was there before but it's an awesome touch...makes the 35 energy per movie kinda worth it.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes