VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
guys, can someone please tell me where should i move that box to trigger the dildo scene with sis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : It's ok guys, i found a solution here

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Started a request thread for the new version

Yeah does seem to have taken a while for someone to get hold of V90. But I also just noticed that he updated My Vistit with Aunt Sara. Its now V1.1. Not sure of what the content is though. Aunt Sara was a cracking model in that game.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the password.
Now i'm stuck to obtain dildo for sis's quest.
Eve is now 6Heart already and never move . the room is not lock anymore :(
I am stuck here too, I didn't have the key at the time the room was locked. Now that Eve is stuck waiting for the next update, she never leaves the hall.

Anyone know what variable to change to give the dildo?

maycon

Jan 25, 2018
I used the v0.35 walkthrough to get the room keys long before the quest came up this time, had no issue's getting the masturbation scene nor finding the dildo in the right spot. Never had any issue with that in previous versions either, but I guess it was a common enough bug.
Finally got mom to 4 hearts and now all she spouts is "wait for next version for this content" :( lol
Never noticed the correlation between charisma and the energy required to talk and gift the mom & sis before, not sure if it's new to v0.6 or was there before but it's an awesome touch...makes the 35 energy per movie kinda worth it.
SABER A SENHA DO BANHEIRO ...

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes