VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry - still want to get my earlier saves working. Couldn't play on the Mac version for some reason (was just a guess)...
What happens when you try to play the Mac version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ @

You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit for RPGM games. Just download the 55764_RPGMakerSaveEdit.zip and open it run the game and make a save run the RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe first page you can alter gold and health for RPGM battle parts click hidden tab to open the hidden variables and go to the variable tab and search through it for the ones you need save to overwrite the save file then reload save.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i knew that i sayd this isnt ren'py.
although some off the op post is changed i still miss the change-log off this version of the game that hasnt bin updated

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You don't just get to fuck the mother in this update you can also fuck the girl at the theater. I found it out by accident when I went all around looking for a place to stay and stopped to talk to synthia.

Conner will then ask if she wants to go around back and fool around she'll agree and you go out to the back and can pick either sex or blow job but you should pick them each 1 time for a stat gain.

Hopefully now you'll be able to get a threesome going with both mom and sis.

Reactions: bernthal

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What happens when you try to play the Mac version?
They aren't there. In looking deeper, for some reason the save location on the Mac version moved from the save folder within the app.nw folder in the app itself over to library/app support/"kadokawa". Damn...and copying a save over to there doesn't want to work either...

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
dad buy a condo for MC
MC fuck mom
and MC tell sis condo
this is the end in v0.94?
the previous version notice me the end
but now I can't find the message:oops:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Don't forget fuck girl working at the theater as well for this update.

Toxx666

Feb 18, 2018
Oh well, you can't load the older saves with the new updates? or nah.. last played it when mom can only take 2 or 3 hearts, i forgot.

Reactions: desiremaster

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I have used the older saves for each update. Make sure you are putting the save folder in the right spot. It should be MySummer/save.

Reactions: Toxx666

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
The save percentage is at 98%. Is this the end of the update so far? Mom has the repeatables unlocked now too like with Molly.

Also I talked to Molly during this update, seems like the choice is coming, not sure if it's in this update or the next one.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes